Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

They really adding show at random which is great i like it's unpredictable .

I really wasn't expecting anything added today because yesterday they added 2 shows.

I'm sooo happy this show has been added to VIP!!! I am really enjoying this show and so are some of my friends off line.  It's great!!
Episode 3 = buffy rip off with a slight twist but that's ok. I still totally enjoyed it and might even go back and what the buffy episode it payed homage to.

I'm glad we now know what fae dyson is. my first guess was lining towards vampire type just cause how he looked in the pilot but wolfy makes sense to.  kenzie is great for bo and just as excitted as i would be to get a glimse into another world then you've grown up in.  I love it cause most of the time they have this type of character play it cool instead of excitted and awed.  Can't wait to find out more about what the good fae know about Bo's background.  Also let me say it was a interesting and good way to pull bo and dyson apart (reason wise) cause once those two really get togther feelings and all I will freak if they are broken up again!!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 22#22 kwargalla's post

Kenzi's reaction was priceless when Dyson changed and her comment about seeing his wolf junk was funny and pulling Bo and Dyson apart is probable for the best

Episode 4

I really hope this episode get updated soon because it's such a great episode

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I'm now up to shows from 5 Oct and will watch this tonight and after this only 50 to go

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

your doing well,  i am hope both episode will be updated tomorrow

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I'm determined not to get more than 7 days behind but I'm a big F1 fan so with that being on early this morning it's allowed me to slowly catching up

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I wounder what the safe word was but she did look she enjoyed it and Jenny must of done that before Bo's magic touch. Now to start on episodes from 6 Oct but I've got 15 episodes for that day

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I really didn't expect it go in that direction but it makes us question whether Bo is Bi-sexual ?. She seemed quite comfortable playing it both sides.

Episode 5

I hope this get updated soon

ps: will discuss episode once updated so as not ruin for those of you who only watch on viptv site

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Yes she is - it was mentioned in episode 1 i think. bo & knezi spoke about it near the end of the episode and kenzi said she was straight and that bo can be bo.  

Episode 5 was great. i'm gonna have to re-watch cause i kept getting interupted but this show is turning into a fav of mine.  it's not the best writing or acting but it sure is fun.  i'm totally in love with dyson and his wolfy bits.  I'm also likeing the siren and kenzie's back and forwarths. actually there isn't really a character i'm not loving yet... except the light fye doctor. i'm hoping they drop that line of the story.

also the actress that plays kenzie is getting lots of work all of a sudden between Lost girl and LUX. I had to do a double take when i saw her on LUX.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 31#31 kwargalla's post

Yes i remember but at that time she was trying get a free meal so i didn't think anything of it until episode 4 where they made it obvious.

Dead Lucky

Well the reason why i like show is every episode we new Fayes and body jumper was funny one but Dyson and BO doing it loudly in back was funny with both there side kick standing outside . The Ice king was dangerours it's good thing Kenzie was there to knock him out but than stuffed in truck

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Another good episode, i thought Cassie the oracle was funny and the domino body-jumping was great it was unfortunate that the last one to get up was such a big guy

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

shame we couldn't see her vision

Food for Thought

Poor Kenzie she was hungry she just happen to eat dead people soup but the whole breaking into the lab with the doctor was nice and Dyson actually show some jealously when she flirted with the doctor was great.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Good episode with Kenzie putting her foot in it or should i say someone else's and Bo and Lauren on their undercover mission together in search of a cure at the pharmaceutical company was great

ArachnoFaebia

Well this nice filler episode but is the doctor having another agenda?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Kenzi's spiritualist-scam was amusing and their hallucinations from the Fae spider whose venom turns them psychotic was great

Vexed

Well she really went for it but what a clif-hanger

is she her mother ?

Thread