Thread
Printable Version

Lost Girl Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sleeping Beauty School

Well another amusing episode but Kenzie having babysit a young  Tamsin was funny . So glad she reincarnate herself back into a girl. . The next day growing boobs and blonde hair was ridiculous . The hair look like big wig .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm glad tenzin came back.  The wig was hilarious!!

I wonder what Bo jumped out into?!?   I love that Laurin is no where near by and that dyson is the wolf of the day!   I heart him
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x02 Sleeping Beauty School

Kenzi being lumbered with babysitting young Tamsin was amusing but the hair on teen Tamsin was priceless

Lovers. Apart.

They found Bo trust her save the family from the ghost but getting a bonus exchange from her as elementary was smart thinking. . Lauren getting caught was sad consider Bo and Dyson just drove past her

4x03 Lovers. Apart.

Hitting Bo on the head  with a frying pan was a little over the top but then trying to save her from the so called haunting was a big mistake as she only made it worse at first, Lauren’s past catching up with her was bound to happen sooner or later but what a small world with them driving past

Turn to Stone

Ok it's clear there certainly moving this series forward with much more going on this season i think this is great because i was worried how they were going to keep this series going and it look like they some good ideas.

I am not surprised Bo has been become Dark Fae consider what she been through over past 3 years so i am glad they finally decided to give her a label . .

Kenzie is really annoying me she used to great sidekick but now she become a fae addict and i really hope Bo can help her stay clean.

Lauren thinking it was Hale who kidnap her but it wasn't   can't wait to find out who it is because they really seem quite powerful with that light coming out of it.

All in all a very good episode even Tamzin back with angel wing just when you think you seen everything they do this

4x04 Turn to Stone

I liked the way Bo livened up the pub but shame while they were having fun they were robbed and I first thought the voice talking to Lauren was Trick so why she thought it was Hale was strange

4x05 Let the Dark Times Roll

Kenzi swapping her #69 ticket for another #69 was amusing as they all had the same number and choosing a dance off to the death was bizarre, Trick being made head of the light should make thing interesting

4x06 Of All the Gin Joints

It's a good job Ianka knew about the note in Bo's knife and Trick walking in on Bo and Dyson was amusing, Lauren using a kiss to get a DNA sample was sneaky

4x07 La Fae Époque

Dyson being sentenced to death was interesting and Kenzi getting caught trying to help was a surprise but Bo venturing into Dyson’s memory was amusing at times

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

You found it amusing while i just found it strange

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Bo making out with Lauren while in the mirror it was Dyson making out with Lauren I thought was amusing

4x08 Groundhog Fae

Lauren drooling over Bo washing the car was amusing and Bo making it her mission to stop the night from starting to repeat itself was interesting but I had a felling it all started with the sweets from the petrol station

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Lauren and Dyson both enjoy Bo car wash was amusing but they do seem to get on better and turning them into sweet has got to be strangest episode lost girl i have seen a part of me thought this was cheesy and than i remember this suppose to be holiday episode and it wasn't bad and Tamzin confess her secret to Bo was great now they can move on but end black stuff in the bottle was interesting.

4x09 Destiny’s Child

Looks like Bo has gone to hell and back and what she had to do to get back was amusing but Lauren and Dyson both thinking Bo's kiss was for them was funny

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

That was great.  It's crazy that Tamzen has known trick for so long.  It seems like he can't get it together much any more.  Calling Kensey a lowly human was just mean.  I'm thinking that's his true nature though.

He did the succubus thing to Bo as she did it to him.  Are they really destined or is he just trying to get off the train???
Who is the actor that Bo is "destined" for??  I know him.

Waves

Well the flashback on what happen on the train was interesting trust Bo try to rescue him he keep picking up lost puppies along the way this is going get complicated i mean making a love triangle into square is something   . Dyson and lauren becoming friend is just amusing and mermaid stealing legs was very strange but it turning into family drama was really unexpected.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I enjoyed the train flashbacks.  They were very informative.  I can't quite understand how she let it go that he supposedly didn't bring her to him and then she fell in love and signed on to the dark.  He was entirely using and manipulating her all for the purpose of..... to get back at trick?
                             revenge against them all?
                             other?

Few holes.  I did like the mermaid story line and shame Trick wasn't more a part of it.  Why did Bo push everyone away?

4x10 Waves

Kenzi signing them up for an undercover mission after the mermaid lost her legs was bizarre but being overpowered by tape water was priceless and Kenzi practising her stealing by taking Lauren's pants was amusing

End of a Line

Well i can't believe this episode poor Kenzie losing Hale and than asking BO to bring him back and she refuse but seriously with amount of times they been attack at their place they really need beef up security

Thread