Thread
Printable Version

Terriers General Discussion (Spoilers) (FX Show)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Confronting Robert Lindus and the payback was great but I'm sure he will cancel the check before he cashes it

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I'm not surprised Hank was smirking after solving the case and finding the money and only three more shows left till I'm up to date

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Hank getting massed in the face was amusing but then finding out it was much kinkier than infidelity was interesting but asking the guy to smell his fingers was cruel and i hope he doesn't get caught forging his signature

Reply 8#8 bala's post

After successfully breaking in and then just smashing the alarm who would of thought they could pull it off but the guy behind their friends murder sounds like the guy from the construction site

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

1x05 Manifest Destiny

Hank and Britt deal with the Lindus problem as they try to avoid the rap for a murder but after Hank's anonymous tip to police Mark is not convinced that they aren't involved somehow and Stephanie figured out that the report was fake

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Let's hope you don't get man flu and have to spend the day in bed and I'm trying to catch up as quick as possible but there's not enough hours in the day

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was clever using Hank and Britt to find out who her husband was having a affair with but i hope she survives long enough to divorce him and change her will and it does look like Katie was taken advantage of but why with the professor and for once lying is probably the best thing

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That was nice of Hank help the amnesiac college student because of his similarity to Stephanie and i thought she was going to get in trouble for playing with the girl but when it was in her imagination Hank had to do something

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I hope he keep his promise as well but it doesn't look like Katie will be able to lie for much longer

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Hank and Mark were great going to Mexico to save his partner and getting shot saving Katie was above and beyond watching his partners back

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I think the transvestite hooker did the right thing at the time because that would of been a terrible shock for the kid and what he did for Trevor's parents was nice

Reply 29#29 bala's post

As the hooker said he payed upfront and that may have been what he wanted but when the hooker realised the kid didn't know he was a transvestite he left but your right he should of left the money in the bathroom before leaving

Reply 31#31 bala's post

What an unfortunate time for Katie to tell the truth and Hank and the new guys were impressive in the way they helped the reporter and her mother

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was nice that Hank got a second chance at the rape case that got him ejected from the police department but Britt beating up the wrong guy because of all the lies was bad

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Wow poor Gretchen loosing her new husband and now Hank has a lot of protection it should be a good season finale next week

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Nice season finale with the interesting dilemma to turn left and stay on the run or going straight to prison

Thread