34 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The security detail was a little weak with just two trucks

Reply 52#52 bala's post

That was a close call with the finger print scanner and what Vicky can hide in her dress is impressive but Thomas summoning all of the sleepers together in one place was crazy but it wouldn't surprise me if the building is empty and there was a passage to another building

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Destroying the Washington monument was rather impressive and now they know Simon is one of them i wonder how long they will be able to keep it secret from him for their own advantage and that was some sacrifice from Thomas

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I thought they could of used Simon for a little longer and another close call for Sean but not so lucky for Vicky

Reply 59#59 bala's post

It's got to be Vicky literally hotter because of the fire

Reply 62#62 bala's post

That was a close call for Vicky and it looks like the President wife has fooled him again

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Sophia's plan to put Jarvis into the acting Presidency was pretty good but Sterling trying to connect him to the President's illness backfired for now after the cleaning crew

Reply 67#67 bala's post

The nervous guy on the plane was to obvious but the air hostess was a clever touch and it was interesting that Vicky was unable to take the shot

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Yes i thought the same thing

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I'm looking forward to this season finale more than most

Reply 74#74 bala's post

That would be tragic because i expect this to finish this season on a good cliffhanger

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The strike on the warehouse is going to be Jarvis's downfall and using Leila as a guinea pig will be interesting

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Sean finally finding Leila was bittersweet because she was infected

Reply 81#81 bala's post

It was obvious that Martinez wasn't ready to regain the Presidency but the tape recording was Jarvis's downfall and Sean did a good job in stopping Sophia but Leila being pregnant and sick and never knowing what the final outcome is the worst way to end

34 12
Thread