34 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Event is an emotional, high-octane conspiracy thriller that follows Sean Walker (Jason Ritter, "The Class"), an everyman who investigates the mysterious disappearance of his would-be fiancée Leila (Sarah Roemer, "Disturbia"), and unwittingly begins to expose the biggest cover-up in U.S. history.

http://www.nbc.com/the-event/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:07 ]

The Event 1x00 Sneak Peak

I just watched this 5min trailer and this is another show i am looking forward too

1x01 I Haven't Told You Everything

I liked the was this first episode was put together showing the start of the event from all the different sides and background of the main cast, the plane disappearing was impressive

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a shock at the end i thought like you that they would use them to get their people back but with the guy now leading the investigation being one himself this should be interesting

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The crash was a surprise and accessing their server to find out who the woman is was clever but wow the ending was amazing

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I was convinced the she really escaped so i was impressed that it was staged

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I'm glad that the president was tough about the hostage exchange but having to let Sophia go lets hope he don't regret it and it's a shame that Leila didn't realise that she was leading Sean into a trap earlier but nice work in getting Vicky to help by threatening to expose her son

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I thought it was nice to see Simon's background but I'm glad he went back to see the Elderly Violet and I'll be surprised if he has survived the building collapse

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That's a bit far fetched but anything possible with aliens

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Other than he hasn't aged for over fifty years

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Blake's wife Laura being one of them was an interesting revelation and swapping Simon's blood to cover his real ID was smart but i thought Blake was going to realise in the lift and the disfigured girls look like they have had their life sucked out so is this the way they stay young

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Leila abducting the doctor to treat Sean was impressive but it's a shame the Vice President didn't say the name before the explosion and now Vicky Roberts is in danger

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was a close call at the petrol station and the corn field and Thomas not killing his mother almost cost Isabel her life

Reply 32#32 bala's post

So ET has found a way to phone home and Leila and  Sean trace Samantha to a psychiatric hospital only they were to late this time

Reply 34#34 bala's post

That's me up to date with today's shows so I'm going to finish the miniseries i started yesterday

Reply 36#36 bala's post

My hard drive is full of all sorts of stuff that i want to watch so i can free up some space

1x11 And Then There Were More

I should of realised that Leila's father was one of them, that was a great way they got the van to run of the road and then able to rescue Samantha

1x12 Inostranka

The prison break was a bold move and the security lock down was just in the nick of time but also risky because they are locked inside with them. Leila has a hard decision to make about going with her father or staying with Sean but she needs to find out more from him and it's a shame Maya died saving Blake

Reply 45#45 gabsimom's post

I think it's worth watching especially if you liked Lost and FlashForward

1x13 Turnabout

The creep in the bar deserved every thing he got and moving the uranium fuel rods made them an easy target

34 12
Thread