42 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes however it will annoy you just like person unknown. Having to wait 1 week for every episode

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say i didn't like it as much as you did while it great we get see different sides the problem is that it gives you a headache because every couple minutes they keep changing the situation and you really need to focus. i have to say this i giving this show 3 episode before i decided whether i will continue with so many shows i have decided which one i need to cut.

To Keep Us Safe

Well this was a much better episode but i can't believe the ending that was not what i was expecting i was expecting the passengers to be hostages in exchange releasing Sofia people but now it's too late.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

This episode really make sense after we left confused at the end of episode 1. This episode paints a much clearer picture of what is going on.

Protect Them from the Truth

Talk about turning end of episode 2 on it's head i still can't believe it

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes i am loving this show not many shows can deliver us 2 surprise ending after 3 episodes

A Matter of Life and Death

Wow another great ending i can't believe there staged her escape .

Casualties of War

Well he finally got her good thing it took a picture of her boy but we also found out she has a heart and it isn't her son . The president was tough but leaving Sofia is going to be a mistake

IF anyone in UK wants to watch this-it's on tonight at 9pm on ch4

Loyalty

I am not sure what to make of this episode because it felt like i was watching Chase. no episode for 2 weeks

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

He does somehow

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

We have no idea what his power is ?

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

we know they all age slowly but he must have a power

I Know Who You Are

Well look like after all that his secret is still safe but what a way plant evidence of who mole was on that guy . What with all those disfigured girls at the end ?

For the Good of Our Country

Well this was good episode the ending was a surprise but i had figure it had to be one of them but we really didn't get a good look.

Your World to Take

Well he couldn't kill his mother i figure she still as strong but she seem powerful leader and we saw what she capable.

The Event #1.10 Promo

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

She should of been smart enough have a back up plan

Everything Will Change

What a way to end the season and i liked that it wasn't what we expected i mean it was just a  communication satellite

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

LOL how did i miss that reference

42 123
Thread