Thread
Printable Version

The Event Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Both are O.K. actresses but next to some of the other seasoned actors they need a bit of work

Cut Off the Head

Well i really expect him to commit suicide but the president assignation plan was rather ambitious .

Reply 62#62 bala's post

That was a close call for Vicky and it looks like the President wife has fooled him again

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I never trusted her something about her face i don't trust

Strain

Well look the plan worked and trying to prove the vice president did it was more difficult than they ever imagined. . So we know what was ship and let hope stop it before it get released.  

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Sophia's plan to put Jarvis into the acting Presidency was pretty good but Sterling trying to connect him to the President's illness backfired for now after the cleaning crew

Us or Them

Well good try getting the plane grounded but Sophia having president in her pocket came in handy .

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

The nervous guy on the plane was to obvious but the air hostess was a clever touch and it was interesting that Vicky was unable to take the shot

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I think she developed feeling for him after everything they went through

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Yes i thought the same thing

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Why start a love triangle in middle of a show  which has a decent plot?

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I'm looking forward to this season finale more than most

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

I wonder if it will get renewed

Reply 74#74 bala's post

That would be tragic because i expect this to finish this season on a good cliffhanger

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well you should watch Fringe one when it get updated

Yeah i expected it will be a good clif hanger as well i am guessing sophia bring people to Earth will be the cliffhanger

One Will Live, One Will Die

Well stop the exposure in a shopping mall was impressive but what a back up she had on the bus after the mall situation didn't happen and now look like there found someone carry the virus and it great plan.

What a creative way to get the antidote to the president

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The strike on the warehouse is going to be Jarvis's downfall and using Leila as a guinea pig will be interesting

The Beginning of the End

Well look like they are all too late but interesting nightmare

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Sean finally finding Leila was bittersweet because she was infected

Thread