30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's about time he did the right thing but only 7 months and treated like a star cant be bad

Reply 91#91 bala's post

That was great getting the students to wright his retirement speech and without a pension

1x16 Fancy Dan

The look on Marti and Savannah face after Dan turned up to the wedding with his new girlfriend which was amusing but Savannah's plan to get alone with him backfired when she found out about the $50 untill Marti got them talking again

Reply 95#95 bala's post

How degrading performing for the band when they wasn't paying attention and Cathy letting slip about the father of Charlotte's baby was a terrible betrayal of their friendship but at least the truth is out

Reply 98#98 bala's post

I'm not surprised Marti's mother told her the story about her father in the early days considering what happened when she found her but she had plenty of time to tell her the truth when she could understand and the Zombie film was ridiculous but amusing

Reply 100#100 bala's post

Lewis protecting Savannah was nice but Marti did a great job in defending her

Reply 102#102 bala's post

It was nice to find out what happened between Savannah and Nasty Kathy at last and My Refrigerator Broke perform by Marti and Deidre was amusing but what Savannah's father did was interesting

Reply 105#105 bala's post

I couldn't understand why Lewis entered the dance contest with Kathy while she had a bad knee and it looks Alice had an ulterior motive into helping him win the car

Reply 111#111 bala's post

The way Kathy trapped Lewis in the bathroom was rather clever and their final performance just for themselves was a nice touch

Reply 113#113 bala's post

It was disappointing but with so many shows only lasting one season it's nothing new

30 12
Thread