54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 86#86 babysexylexy's post

Nope there are 22 episodes so we have 6 more episodes lexy

Reply 88#88 babysexylexy's post

The final is the cheer leading competition but i thought the same as you

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but he had no choice but i love how they made other resign

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

You just knew that would backfire

Don't Make Promises

Well finding out who the father of baby was amusing savanna trying to figure sort the mess out turned into surprise for her when mother actually thank her for sorting it out which surprises her. The band leader making them try-out so they can use their song turned disaster because both routines were fantastic shame he wasn't paying attention . I hope Marty does find her dad out.

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

They really put on performance

Woke Up Dead

Well Marty finally finding out the truth about her dad was sad that he was drug addict. The zombie film was rather good but a bit ridiculous  .

Before I Was Caught

Well i had feeling Lewis was covering for someone but i wasn't expect it to be her .

Warped Sister

Well Marty discovering she has a half sister was interest but being play by her real life sister was cool. They really bonded over refrigerator song   .

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

He should of been smart gave it in smaller instalments

Land of 1,000 Dances

Well i am glad lewis got the car for his dad but Marty really should rethink her relationship with her teacher

I'm Sick Y'all

It such a shame the ending was really great cliffhanger  . I can't believe it i was like they end it like that but there probably thought there would be a second season .

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

What did you think of the ending-talk about a bad way leave a series?.

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know but leave it like that with father as the clif-hanger i didn't see coming i thought end would be the hellcats wining the competition.

54 123
Thread