Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Back of a Car

Well this felt like a bit Glee episode but the ending was a surprise i couldn't believe it . Poor Savannah .Guess the title make sense now

Finish What We Started

What were they thinking after all that drama they did again but what Savannah did for her sister was great i can't wait to see if the squad find out.

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

But they hook up again during the stakeout ?

Reply 49#49 arksongbird80's post

It looked like they did when they were in backseat ?

Reply 51#51 arksongbird80's post

ok i understand but did see preview for next week ?

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

Well I like how your brain work . I think it's good idea for them to take a small break after all the drama but I just hope they didn't go all the way but this is a tv show so they have make it complicated for the characters.

Pledging My Love

That was one hell of a marriage proposal but at the same time i think it's trying follow Glee dance routine which is nice but it need depend on it's own strength and notice there was no Cheering leading routine in this episode since there are only couple of week away from the competition shouldn't they be practising ?. While I appreciate the drama it need to balance this out with what the show is all about.

Reply 57#57 shinny's post

I do agree Dan made the right decision i just hope he figures out who he really wants before he hurts one of them for good. I liked the fact Dan seems want to do the right thing.

Think Twice Before You Go

Well Marty had no choice but tell her but now she's all alone

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

She had no choice Savannah was feeling bad about the break up

Reply 63#63 babysexylexy's post

Well she get better as the series goes on

Reply 65#65 babysexylexy's post

Well we never cheerleaders in the UK since it's seem american thing.

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes this was nice episode and pillow fight was amusing but you felt bad for Alice she did everything she could to be a Flyer to impress her dad and only his girlfriend turned up but she seems to given her the right advice

Worried Baby Blues

I have to say this was one of the best episode of hellcats i seen in a while mainly because we found out who robbed the pharmacy and that really was a surprise and now it look Marty is in trouble great clif-hanger

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This is how people don't feel guilty about it. If you give a good reason to yourself you can live with what you have done

Remember When

Well this  could of been a great episode but the flashback were rather disappointing

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yes that Travis beating really did put nail in the coffin if only he had patient to wait. I can't believe he was stupid enough DVD in his office

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yeah it would be nice but i want to know see what he's going to do

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yes that what i am thinking as well

God Must Have My Fortune Laid Away

Well i can't believe after everything he did he finally does the press conference and becomes more popular

Thread