30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

HELLCATS is a coming-of-age story about Marti Perkins (Aly Michalka, "The Roommate," "Bandslam"), a pre-law scholarship student at Lancer University in Memphis, Tennessee. Marti is a hip, edgy townie with working class roots, whose world flips upside down, literally and figuratively, when her scholarship is cancelled and her well-meaning but irresponsible mother, Wanda (Gail O'Grady, "NYPD Blue," "American Dreams") neglects to inform her.
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/hellcats

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:37 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yes but i am more looking forward to Hawaii Five-0 because of the cast

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes that what got me interested

1x01 A World Full Of Strangers

This was OK for the first episode, what Lewis did to clear the shower for Marti was nice and i am looking forward too see what Marti does when her mother surprises her with a visit

Reply 17#17 bala's post

That was a tough decision for Savannah to stay with the team and not going with her family to pray for Charlotte, Marti's mother may have been loud but she wasn't as bad as i expected

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was clever thinking outside the box with the law case and i did like the street dancing

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Savannah taking Dan to her parent's house for dinner was amusing but was glad that she stood up for herself and going exclusive with Dan was nice

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's a shame that they couldn't get their happy faces on when they were trying to do the video under the overpass because i think it would of looked great but when it mattered they pulled together and i was happy with the vote result

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was nice that Marti came back after Savannah keep-ed her secret about pretending to be sick and it's a good job they didn't use their game play

Reply 38#38 bala's post

The Hellcats date auction was a nice was to raise money but Vanessa worrying about her mystery date was funny and Savanna giving her mother the chance to talk was nice

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Alice hijacking the football story was great and i liked the Michael Jackson outfit, the laptop theft was a nice twist

Reply 46#46 bala's post

What Savannah did for her sister was nice and being furious with Marti for keeping a secret about Dan was crazy because of how long ago it happened but lets hope she don't find out what happened on the stake out

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I did like the way Alice eventually got her revenge back on Damian for what he did, Derrick's proposal routine was impressive and Dan did the right thing when he broke up with Savannah

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Lewis pretending that Marti was talking in her sleep was amusing and the couch is a nasty piece of work, Savannah giving Marti the wining cheque for her computer was nice and them Marti saving Savannah was also nice but it's just a shame she ruined it

1x12 Papa, Oh Papa

Alice and Marti's one on one face off for the flier position was great but after Alice lost she resorted to blackmailing Savannah into giving up her spot just to impress her father who didn't turn up and the pillow fight was amusing

Reply 75#75 bala's post

That was stupid telling him Marty had the DVD but him thinking because he was homeless it was OK for him to go to prison for a his crime was terrible

Reply 78#78 bala's post

What unfortunate timing for the Hellcats to kidnap Marti for her initiation into the group with her having the DVD she is in danger and the suicide drop was amazing but Travis's beating may have put the nail in all their coffins

Reply 80#80 bala's post

It looked like Marti was going to drop the case until Travis's beating and i cant wait for someone to wipe the smile off the coaches face

Reply 82#82 bala's post

If they cant get the DVD they with intimidate Marti or her family and friends

30 12
Thread