54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Are you planning on watching this?

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Did you see the CBS fall preview video ?

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

you do realise that spoiled first episode and just because first episode might be good doesn't mean rest of the season will be.

Not a bad first episode but i can't wait to see Marty reaction when her mum turns up at the qualifiers. The problem with this show that most stuff we already seen in cheerleader movies like bring it on. There really need something keep us interested.  

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

yes but there have to do stunts better than those movies

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Yes did you spot 3 love-triangles story-lines

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

yes it was and his compliment was nice as well

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well that good thing about internet you can watch it anytime , the second episode wasn't bad but i liked fact this episode focused on Savannah and her family history how they disprove of her joining Lancer.

Well that date didn't exactly go to plan but impossible law assignment was great when they create the case out of thin air

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

That's one show less to find online

Nobody Loves Me But My Mother

Savannah and Dan really make a good couple and i am glad she is a positive influence on him. . The song by Marty was good i thought she was a rock-and roll singer?.

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

Not a bad bid video for the money.

The Prisoner's Song

Well this episode just felt rather odd to watch because it was all over the place i mean Marti trying to become a lawyer is one thing but seriously there is no way a law college student get to practice law without a teacher yet she was able visit the guy in jail and act like his lawyer.

The Bid video just was a bit crazy after all of that are we seriously believe put together that routine in less than 3 minutes ? Even guy who sprang his angle amazing recovered

I realise i am watch a tv show but there so much you willing put up with.

Hellcats - Ragged Old Flag Preview Clip

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

They really must think the audience are dumb teenagers

Ragged Old Flag

Nice episode where we found out why lewis quit football but not winning the bid video has they place 16th was awful ending. Hellcats return in 2 week so no episode next week.

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

hellcat auction

Hellcats - The Match Game Preview

The Match Game

A nice episode we got Savanna make peace with her mother and Marti finally tells the team Lewis is her boyfriend .

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

i do think law student has some sort crush on Marty?

54 123
Thread