Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

It looked like Marti was going to drop the case until Travis's beating and i cant wait for someone to wipe the smile off the coaches face

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yeah it would be nice but i want to know see what he's going to do

Reply 82#82 bala's post

If they cant get the DVD they with intimidate Marti or her family and friends

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yes that what i am thinking as well

God Must Have My Fortune Laid Away

Well i can't believe after everything he did he finally does the press conference and becomes more popular

does this mean this is the last episode god i hope not
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 86#86 babysexylexy's post

Nope there are 22 episodes so we have 6 more episodes lexy

reply 87#87 bala's post

wow you would have thought solving the innocent travis would have been the finali cant wait
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 88#88 babysexylexy's post

The final is the cheer leading competition but i thought the same as you

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It's about time he did the right thing but only 7 months and treated like a star cant be bad

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but he had no choice but i love how they made other resign

Reply 91#91 bala's post

That was great getting the students to wright his retirement speech and without a pension

1x16 Fancy Dan

The look on Marti and Savannah face after Dan turned up to the wedding with his new girlfriend which was amusing but Savannah's plan to get alone with him backfired when she found out about the $50 untill Marti got them talking again

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

You just knew that would backfire

Don't Make Promises

Well finding out who the father of baby was amusing savanna trying to figure sort the mess out turned into surprise for her when mother actually thank her for sorting it out which surprises her. The band leader making them try-out so they can use their song turned disaster because both routines were fantastic shame he wasn't paying attention . I hope Marty does find her dad out.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

How degrading performing for the band when they wasn't paying attention and Cathy letting slip about the father of Charlotte's baby was a terrible betrayal of their friendship but at least the truth is out

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

They really put on performance

Woke Up Dead

Well Marty finally finding out the truth about her dad was sad that he was drug addict. The zombie film was rather good but a bit ridiculous  .

Reply 98#98 bala's post

I'm not surprised Marti's mother told her the story about her father in the early days considering what happened when she found her but she had plenty of time to tell her the truth when she could understand and the Zombie film was ridiculous but amusing

Before I Was Caught

Well i had feeling Lewis was covering for someone but i wasn't expect it to be her .

Thread