Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Lewis pretending that Marti was talking in her sleep was amusing and the couch is a nasty piece of work, Savannah giving Marti the wining cheque for her computer was nice and them Marti saving Savannah was also nice but it's just a shame she ruined it

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

She had no choice Savannah was feeling bad about the break up

im only on the 2nd episode but my god what a nightmare is her mother i really do not know what i would do if i had to bail my mother out or put up with someone like that, noones mum is like that i cring when she opens her mouth omg omg omg

Reply 63#63 babysexylexy's post

Well she get better as the series goes on

reply 64#64 bala's post

well i hope so lol, i wish i could turn back the clock 23 years so i could get into somekind of sports or gymnastic i think cheerleaders are quite athletic i never used too and i can't believe ronald regan was i cheerleader is that really true

Reply 65#65 babysexylexy's post

Well we never cheerleaders in the UK since it's seem american thing.

reply 66#66 bala's post

well not back in the day uhhumhum showing my age

im on my 3rd episode now and i have to say i'm loving the sound tracks they have for this show really upbeat and quite modern brilliant

i absolutely love the dance moves on here

hellcats is like glee but with dancing i love it, i still dont like wanda and i cant stand savanah's mother either they are both cringe worthy

I am sharing my own experience about this show.

I really like this show and can't understand why there are so many haters of it.like my friends. I don't know why they hate this show. When i asked the reason they they told me that they have listened that its not interesting TV show.  Then i showed some episodes of  this show and then they got amazed and said wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait for the next episode
always repect peoples opinions

1x12 Papa, Oh Papa

Alice and Marti's one on one face off for the flier position was great but after Alice lost she resorted to blackmailing Savannah into giving up her spot just to impress her father who didn't turn up and the pillow fight was amusing

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes this was nice episode and pillow fight was amusing but you felt bad for Alice she did everything she could to be a Flyer to impress her dad and only his girlfriend turned up but she seems to given her the right advice

Worried Baby Blues

I have to say this was one of the best episode of hellcats i seen in a while mainly because we found out who robbed the pharmacy and that really was a surprise and now it look Marty is in trouble great clif-hanger

Reply 75#75 bala's post

That was stupid telling him Marty had the DVD but him thinking because he was homeless it was OK for him to go to prison for a his crime was terrible

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This is how people don't feel guilty about it. If you give a good reason to yourself you can live with what you have done

Remember When

Well this  could of been a great episode but the flashback were rather disappointing

Reply 78#78 bala's post

What unfortunate timing for the Hellcats to kidnap Marti for her initiation into the group with her having the DVD she is in danger and the suicide drop was amazing but Travis's beating may have put the nail in all their coffins

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yes that Travis beating really did put nail in the coffin if only he had patient to wait. I can't believe he was stupid enough DVD in his office

Thread