Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

YES but he doesn't want to appear as anything other than a dedicated Law student.  OR a blah.....Whichever...

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 11-7-2010 11:46 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

The Hellcats date auction was a nice was to raise money but Vanessa worrying about her mystery date was funny and Savanna giving her mother the chance to talk was nice

Back of a Car

Well this felt like a bit Glee episode but the ending was a surprise i couldn't believe it . Poor Savannah .Guess the title make sense now

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I thought alice was great in this episode.  DIdn't like the coach being all in her face   and Jake should have stuck up for her.  Glad she rocked the reporter!!  Good for her.

I'm not sure why the coach was singing but she was pretty good. I would have rather had Marty rock it.  Ehh...

the laptop theft was good.  NIce drama.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Alice hijacking the football story was great and i liked the Michael Jackson outfit, the laptop theft was a nice twist

Finish What We Started

What were they thinking after all that drama they did again but what Savannah did for her sister was great i can't wait to see if the squad find out.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I liked this episode but the best was the special guest's who were both from Stategate!!  Awesome!!!!!

that was nice of Savannah!  She's a giver.  and I don't think that what marty and dan did was so bad.  It was none of S's business what happened 5-6 yrs ago.  They didn't lie but they did leave out the truth by omission.

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

But they hook up again during the stakeout ?

Reply 48#48 bala's post

well they made-out but they didn't go "all the way" so I'm not sure it's worth saying anything.  It hurts the other's around them and doesn't really solve anything.

Reply 49#49 arksongbird80's post

It looked like they did when they were in backseat ?

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I am going to assume no, because to do other wise adds all kinds of drama.  I'm gonna hope they kept it somewhat together.

Reply 51#51 arksongbird80's post

ok i understand but did see preview for next week ?

Reply 52#52 bala's post

no. But I'm top of that.  Let's see what you are talking about...

-----

Okay I think Bala you are talking about the "needing Space" convo.  I don't think this confirms they slept together but I *DO* think it confirms that Dan has feelings for Marty and to be fair to Savannah he's backing away from her.  I think the car episode merely escaladed an idea planted by marty's mother a couple episodes ago.  Kissing and adding chemistry have hightened what was.  

But I still don't think they went all the way...

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 11-12-2010 08:00 ]

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

Well I like how your brain work . I think it's good idea for them to take a small break after all the drama but I just hope they didn't go all the way but this is a tv show so they have make it complicated for the characters.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

What Savannah did for her sister was nice and being furious with Marti for keeping a secret about Dan was crazy because of how long ago it happened but lets hope she don't find out what happened on the stake out

Pledging My Love

That was one hell of a marriage proposal but at the same time i think it's trying follow Glee dance routine which is nice but it need depend on it's own strength and notice there was no Cheering leading routine in this episode since there are only couple of week away from the competition shouldn't they be practising ?. While I appreciate the drama it need to balance this out with what the show is all about.

1x10 "Pledging My Love"

Great episode, loved the proposal routine. Derrick has some moves. I saw the promo last week and knew the dance at the start was a dream sequence but I did fall for Red and Vanessa at the end. I thought that was real.  

I'm glad Dan broke up with Savannah. If his heart wasn't in it, then it really wasn't fair.

Reply 57#57 shinny's post

I do agree Dan made the right decision i just hope he figures out who he really wants before he hurts one of them for good. I liked the fact Dan seems want to do the right thing.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I did like the way Alice eventually got her revenge back on Damian for what he did, Derrick's proposal routine was impressive and Dan did the right thing when he broke up with Savannah

Think Twice Before You Go

Well Marty had no choice but tell her but now she's all alone

Thread