Thread
Printable Version

Hellcats Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The first 2 episodes has now been added to VIP

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

That's one show less to find online

Hellcats was added to VIP.  YAY!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Nobody Loves Me But My Mother

Savannah and Dan really make a good couple and i am glad she is a positive influence on him. . The song by Marty was good i thought she was a rock-and roll singer?.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Aly and Aj ( her sister) got their start with disney, but they are primarily acoustic musicians not rock and roll per say.

Here's a link to the song she sang although there isn't a file to download.  http://cwtv.com/music/hellcats  Good sound!!!

Great episode.  I'm glad Savannah stood up to her mom and the guy is going for exclusive.  That's great

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 9-30-2010 08:14 ]

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

Not a bad bid video for the money.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Savannah taking Dan to her parent's house for dinner was amusing but was glad that she stood up for herself and going exclusive with Dan was nice

The Prisoner's Song

Well this episode just felt rather odd to watch because it was all over the place i mean Marti trying to become a lawyer is one thing but seriously there is no way a law college student get to practice law without a teacher yet she was able visit the guy in jail and act like his lawyer.

The Bid video just was a bit crazy after all of that are we seriously believe put together that routine in less than 3 minutes ? Even guy who sprang his angle amazing recovered

I realise i am watch a tv show but there so much you willing put up with.

Hellcats - Ragged Old Flag Preview Clip

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I agree Bala.  I was unimpressed with this episode.  The side story with the Hellcats coach/boyfriend/FB coach is just boring.  Blah.

They are going to vote savannah out because she dared to think outside the box.  They are 20 something, why wouldn't they want flashy.  Hmmm   OH and how could they afford a plane ticket hours before departure.  That stuff is expensive.  It's not like they have jobs.  

I enjoyed the music at the end.  The prison scene was just not believable on any level.  He can't have the guitar in his cell, but alone in a room with a 20 yr old is okay???  hmmm  

Still like the show tho.  

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

They really must think the audience are dumb teenagers

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's a shame that they couldn't get their happy faces on when they were trying to do the video under the overpass because i think it would of looked great but when it mattered they pulled together and i was happy with the vote result

Ragged Old Flag

Nice episode where we found out why lewis quit football but not winning the bid video has they place 16th was awful ending. Hellcats return in 2 week so no episode next week.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I enjoyed the episode.  Glad to learn something about lewis.  

i was really surprised marti picked the Hellcats over Law mingling.  That was kinda surprising.  Sorry about the 16th place.  what now?  Car washes galor?

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

hellcat auction

Hellcats - The Match Game Preview

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was nice that Marti came back after Savannah keep-ed her secret about pretending to be sick and it's a good job they didn't use their game play

The Match Game

A nice episode we got Savanna make peace with her mother and Marti finally tells the team Lewis is her boyfriend .

Reply 38#38 bala's post

i agree and look forward to Marti and the Law student to find out what's going on with the Fishy ex girlfriend of the Con.  Also, I think something is going to brew between Marti and that guy.  

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

i do think law student has some sort crush on Marty?

Thread