Thread
Printable Version

Him & Her (BBC Three) General Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-3-2012 16:11 ]

3x01 The Ring

Steve refusing to kiss Becky after she was sick because she was suffering with a hangover was amusing but attempting to hide the engagement ring from Becky was bound to be awkward

3x02 The Sister-in-Law

Paul's biological half brother being welcomed was bizarre and to make thing worse Laura was coming onto him but almost cutting his thumb off with the worlds sharpest knife was was amusing

3x03 The Happy Couple

Who would of thought Steve and Becky running out of beer would be such a problem but Dan throwing their shoes after a broken glass was a disaster but taking a dump in their toilet was priceless as there was no toilet paper, Steve's mum falling out with her boyfriend over the text messages was interesting especially with the marsh-mellow explanation and then the pizza guy

3x04 The Father-in-Law

Steve was very lucky to find the engagement ring after being burgled but Laura throwing it away so they don't get married before her was cruel as Steve was about to ask Becky's dad if he could marry Becky but I can't believe he said he would ring his neck if he did

3x05 The First Date

I'm surprised they ever got too a second date after how awkward the first was but Becky breaking the sink while trying to look at the photos was amusing

3x06 The Proposal

Laura showing up drunk was terrible as she is a nasty drunk for the way she spoke to Shelly and to top it all he spoiled the proposal by trying to stop her finding the ring

3x07 The Christmas Special

The naked guy in the background of Steve's mothers video chat was amusing but trust Laura not to think before opening her mouth

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-2-2013 21:34 ]

4x01 The Morning

I thought Becky pretended to sneeze to stop the baby from crying but wiping the babies head with her dressing gown was amusing and Shelly's tan looks ridiculous

4x02 The Arrival

Steve welcome phrase was amusing and with Paul kissing a guy he has a touch choice to go through with the wedding to Laura or run away with Graham and Laura's reaction to Becky being pregnant was surprising

Thread