46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Him & Her (BBC Three) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Him & Her (BBC Three) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Him & Her Premiered on BBC Three on September 06, 2010

Steve (Russell Tovey) is 25, tries to be laddish and usually fails. He’s unemployed, living on benefits, with no desire to work, no dreams or goals – and he’s not bothered. He likes eating, sleeping, drinking and having sex. He’s witty but easily outfoxed by Becky. They’re a great couple, but Steve will never fathom the inner workings of the female mind …

Becky (Sarah Solemani) is 24, pretty but definitely not a girly girl. She’s also living on benefits because work is too much hassle. Like Steve she likes eating, sleeping, drinking and having sex. She’s popular - her friends and family adore her but she can never be bothered with them. She’s no angel, and can be sarcastic sometimes to the point of meanness, seeing straight through Steve. But in Steve she knows, deep down, she's finally found her soulmate.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Him & Her Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-22-2013 09:21 ]

1x01 The Toast

Not very lady like sitting on the toilet with the door open

1x02 The Birthday

I cant imagine a girlfriend doing what Becky did but then she wipe her finger on the bed and help herself to his chips licking her fingers afterwards . When Becky went out and left the DVD i know she would come back and catch him up to no good

1x03 The Fancy Dress Party

Becky and Steve are supposed to be going to little Luke's fancy dress party even though they don't want to but Paul showing up furious when they was late dressed as postman pat was funny and then because there isn't a free bar decide not to go

1x04 The Football

Steve getting himself in hot water about his racist comment but Gaynor response i thought was amusing but not the rest of them watching football

1x05 The Parents

I cant believe that Becky wouldn't tidy up before her parents were due around to repair their broken fridge but having to listed to Dan and Paris upstairs was disturbing

1x06 The Argument

Becky and Steve are blind drunk and having a blazing row but Becky wants Steve to apologize was funny because she couldn't remember what she wanted him to apologize for

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-7-2010 07:01  
Not very lady like sitting on the toilet with the door open
Yes but than lying to her about her sister husband but the toast she eat she had no idea it feel on the spider

[ Last edited by bala at 11-21-2010 17:45 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-14-2010 16:20  
I cant imagine a girlfriend doing what Becky did but then she wipe her finger on the bed and help herself to his chips licking her fingers afterwards . When Becky went out and left the DVD i know sh ...
Well i have never had a girl pick my nose what what she did medicine putting the whole bottle into awful but force drink it all but his presents weren't exactly great were they?. Great ending to the episode. i would love to see what happened afterwards

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I really didn't like this episode but the candle in the wind argument was rather amusing.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I was surprised at end when she asked to move in because i thought she was already living there.

2x01 The move

Well he really should of been careful to make sure his ex girlfriend had actually left the flat before bad mouth her but becky moving in should be interesting.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

As if closing the toilet door is going to make things OK after what he said but you can understand why he thought she had gone

2x02 The Sleepover

You had to feel sorry for Dan after what he said about being hit with a brick and Steve wanting to sleep because he's got an important day tomorrow was amusing considering it was only to watch a season of 24 but Laura not shutting up was predictable, what Laura said about Paul when the three of them was in bed was priceless

2x03 The Get Together

What Mike said about Steve's mum, Janet was disgusting and not what a son wants to hear and then dropping Paul in trouble with Laura about who he was with on Sunday was uncalled for

2x04 The Fight

Paul and his friends are determined to get revenge for Laura who had her bum pinched outside the flat was just what you would expect from them

2x05 The Rollover

I surprised they allowed Luke to jump on the table, it's just a shame it didn't collapse because some of the things he sad was vulgar for his age and Paul asking Steve to check his balls for lumps was amusing but I'm shocked Steve allowing Alex's to help Becky after finding out he's a sex offender just released from prison

2x06 The Cinema

The way Dan jumped up when Laura and Paul who've just returned from a holiday abroad were showing their photos was amusing but how many time can you go out and forget your keys

2x07 The Split

You have to fell sorry for Dan with his girlfriend shaving his head but the way she attacked Shelly was disgusting and Dan standing up to her was nice but Becky finding out the secret from Steve's past that he proposed to his ex-girlfriend was sad

46 123
Thread