26 12
Thread
Printable Version

AFR Pit Stop 2010

AFR Pit Stop 2010

Welcome to the 1st Pit Stop of the Amazing Forum Race. Now make sure you finished all parts of the race and did not miss anything? Did you have fun? Did you post the racing catch phrase in every section? Here you are your new home for a few days. A cop's salary can't afford much but it is home. Did everyone have fun? The race will only get harder from here. the next leg won't start until this one has finished, so relax in your new fancy house.

I am in the Race!

first one here i hope i wasn't too fast with my answers, i found the start line very difficult but than it did get easier. The quizzes were great -it going nice having 40 hour break. . i will make hot chocolate for rest of you -sorry but i can't afford much [ Last edited by bala at 8-31-2010 06:00 ]

Just a remind I just found out you must post 'I am in the race'in every reply -serve me right for try get quiz done so quickly .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Remember it's a competition

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

yes but if they reach here than they deserve some help *hands off hot chocolate* [ Last edited by bala at 8-30-2010 20:15 ]

Reply 1#1 gabsimom's post

I am in the race Second one home and hopefully so far so good

I am in the race. finally home and now going to sleep

bwahahahaaaaa - a cop's salary can't afford a bed!? at least the tarsier appreciates the green. great fun - the computer only blew up once, whoo hoo! hey, can we have the hot chocolate or no, bala? sancho the wicked is crying to get to bed (i don't think any cats can stand a closed door) so we're off with him too. smell you later we're in the race
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am in the race Well lets hope i did it right this time. Last time I got behind because of stupid mistakes and not reading everything. Oh well. Great start and now for a little break.

Reply 8#8 sddvasquez's post

Wow i thought i would have this place few more days Here the coco for you guys

Thanks Bala. We could not leave you here all by your self now. Got to keep you company some way.

Reply 11#11 carlorica's post

Another 1 more day left until we start racing again- i'm guessing next will be the covert affairs quiz but it will be interesting which show she picks next after that. if i had guess it would the gates but she has habit of surprises us.

I am in the race!

Whew, that was good but I'm back to work tomorrow so it's going to be trickier trying to get future legs done in time! It's good to be a bit more active in the forums though. I have a habit of coming on and reading stuff without actually posting myself!

Reply 13#13 mrs_h's post

i wouldn't worry you always get 72 hours complete it as long you get everything right.

no not always 72 hours, but most rounds are 72. some times we only get 56 or 48 hours.

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

Thanks for the heads up

i am in the race

i have finally arrived lol. life just gets in the way of having some fun lol. quizes were great, first one was really hard but they got easier lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

i am in the race

I am in the race! I hope That was tough and my computer kept crashing. Dang antivirus is corrupt. Now I am off to the real world for a while
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Make me look like Eric Estrada

OK, I need directions to the pit stop! Hope there are others behind me...not that I'm hoping they lose...umm, I'm just happy to be here. Great Quizes! I am in the race!

26 12
Thread