Thread
Printable Version

Spirited (W / Foxtel Australia) Seasons 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x01 Changes

Verity wanting a dog would cause some problems with the amount of new ghosts in her mothers life but the guy Steve hired to read lips was useless but Suzy locking a patient in the surgery because of the new ghosts watching the newlyweds in bed was terrible

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling the king was lying but what a great clif-hanger .Those ghost would driven up the wall at least this way she back normal

Time after Time

Another good episode but what a journey trying reconnect Suzie and Henry back together but giving Roca another heart attack was amusing

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The cat coming back as a man was interesting but it's a good job he did to explain to Henry what connected them and Steve is a right Chimp

Episode 3

Well we finally found out the Kings back story but trying to kill suzie was close and not mention the piglet glad he didn't kill it

Episode 4

Wow henry proposing a body was interesting and Suzie found her mother and Steve get surprise death visitor his mother . Henry really enjoyed actually having a body to play with but finding it difficult get out of body.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

2x03 Alone With You
It's a good job Henry was able to wake Suzy up and Verity talking to herself was amusing but as much as Steve is an idiot the birthday surprise was nice

Reply 26#26 bala's post

2x04 Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Steve's mother was right about him being disgusting after he electrocuted himself and Henry possessing Zack's body was amusing but trying to get Suzy naked was predictable but looked wrong

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

i really want zac girlfriend to walk in on them would been very amusing.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Yes that would of been hard to explain

2x05 Sweet Child o' Mine

Jonquil and the baby / bag of flour was amusing but making pancakes with the flour was priceless and Steve putting Suzy on a dating site was out of order but Henry's idea about using the site to find a suitable candidate for him to possess was interesting but you just knew it wouldn't work a second time

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah i had watch it after that you wrote that  i can't believe her i thought mother would use flour but it was her but apology was amusing. your right you just knew it wouldn't work a second time

2x06 If You See Her, Say Hello

It looks like the feeling of ghosts is spreading with Suzy's mother and then her assistant seeing Joan's ghost in the mirror but her mother has lost her ability to see ghosts and finding out the makeup lady is the exterminator was a surprise but paralysing her saliva glans was extreme

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well this was a good episode we were wondering who she was and i am glad that story-line got resolved but was this season final ?

Reply 34#34 bala's post

No i think there are two more

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

normally they preview of next episode at the end so i wasn't sure?

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I just checked and there are two more Aug/31/2011 and Sep/07/2011

Episode 7

Well we finally know what title of this show finally means but losing two weeks was hell of price to be together just for few minutes.

2x07 Dancing in the Dark

It's great finding out what the title means but the side effects is a hell of a price to pay

2x08 The Real Thing

Jonquil dreams / hallucinations were interesting but who and why has Henry got a double who is alive

Thread