45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Spirited (W / Foxtel Australia) Seasons 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Spirited (W / Foxtel Australia) Seasons 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Who says romance is dead?

Spirited is a romantic look at life and love after death with a rock ā€˜nā€™ roll twist.

From the producers of Love My Way, Spirited is a blackly funny exploration of love, death and life seen through the lives of a group of people who are extreme, complicated and unique.

The eight episode, escapist and romantic drama series will take richly drawn characters through situations and storylines that are anything but predictable. This is a show with a lightness of touch and yet it also encompasses the absurdity of modern dentistry, explores the curious world of parenting, celebrates the punk aesthetic and depicts a unique vision of the spirit world.

http://www.wchannel.com.au/spirited/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:28 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

is that guy on the right from Rush ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yes it's Lawson Blake / Rodger Corser

1x01 The Man Who Fell To Earth

Uptight dentist Suzy Darling leaves her egotistical husband Steve and moves her children, Elvis and Verity, into a beautiful penthouse apartment to start a new life. She soon finds that the home is already occupied, by Henry, a strangely attired British man who has lost his memory. To make matters more mysterious, it soon becomes apparent that no one but Suzy can see him.

1x02 Everybody Loves You When You're Famous

Good thinking by Suzy to use her mobile so she can talk to Henry in public, i liked what her daughter said to her teacher when asked what she does. Suzy's ex-husband Steve was laying it on about the battered husband a bit thick

1x03 Wild Horses

I cant believe Steve's plan to get back at Suzy for leaving him by buying Verity a miniature pony to reside in the penthouse and Suzy taking Nitrous oxide, commonly known as laughing gas to the neighbours party was strange but he did say he liked it when they were in the lift

1x04 I Remember Nothing

Disappointing episode with Henry scaring Verity mean friends but Henry giving Suzy a necklace when she was eight meant their paths had crossed before

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes the first episode was interesting but i think she was right to leave him i mean the guys a jerk what kind of husband makes fun of his wife crooked teeth .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i think he really didn't know what he had before it's too late

1x05 Wake Up Little Suzy

Interesting episode when Suzy and Henry meeting in a dream but both having the same dream was amusing and Verity's school teacher laughing while Steve was performing was hilarious

1x06 Cats In The Cradle

Another good episode when an odd man turns up and starts poking around the apartments asking questions about ex-residents and his name is Adrian who turns out to be Henry's son. Suzy pretending to be a clairvoyant and communicate with Henry until her daughter comes home and they realise he is also dead, looking forward to next weeks episode

1x07 Riders On The Storm

Good episode with Henry's son making everyone's life a misery but it's when he lures Elvis and Verity into danger that Suzy and Henry are forced to find a way to make him leave. With the return of Charlotte his mother they get the son to leave and with Steve getting electrocuted and seeing Henry the season finale next week should be good

1x08 If You Leave Me Can I Come Too

Not what i expected after Steve died for 90 seconds last week but when a patient dies in her dental chair and a yellow cab to the other side arrives, Sue think the cab is for her but Henry knows the cab is for him

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-11-2010 10:53  
I cant believe Steve's plan to get back at Suzy for leaving him by buying Verity a miniature pony to reside in the penthouse and Suzy taking Nitrous oxide, commonly known as laughing gas to the neighb ...
Yes but i think he refer to the bottle but Steve using a hammer to break his teeth so that he could see Suzie was crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-17-2010 21:18  
Disappointing episode with Henry scaring Verity mean friends but Henry giving Suzy a necklace when she was eight meant their paths had crossed before
Yes this was a bit dull episode but did highlight connection to neck-less

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-1-2010 20:56  
Interesting episode when Suzy and Henry meeting in a dream but both having the same dream was amusing and Verity's school teacher laughing while Steve was performing was hilarious
Yes it was an interesting episode but what i found it strange was that in the middle of the night when Suzie couldn't go to sleep she decides to stop at her ex-husband place for a quickie but he had already done it with Verity's school teacher but than Suzie had no idea when she decides to talk to her about the situation she gave her the thumbs up was funny.

i was a bit surprised at suzie make out with one of her patient

when i read Verity's school teacher laughing while Steve was performing i misunderstood your meaning until i saw what she was laughing at i mean at least she said sorry.

This whole episode felt a bit strange with dreams .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-2-2010 08:13  
Another good episode when an odd man turns up and starts poking around the apartments asking questions about ex-residents and his name is Adrian who turns out to be Henry's son. Suzy pretending to be  ...
Well this a strange episode but henry does seem taking over suzie life but son was a bit odd character nothing like henry at all . it's sad Rocky died but he saw henry fall off the boat was interesting revelation. The ending was a fantastic clif-hanger

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-13-2010 18:12  
Good episode with Henry's son making everyone's life a misery but it's when he lures Elvis and Verity into danger that Suzy and Henry are forced to find a way to make him leave. With the return of Cha ...
He was right Brat but i was surprised they found mother so easily

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-14-2010 08:03  
Not what i expected after Steve died for 90 seconds last week but when a patient dies in her dental chair and a yellow cab to the other side arrives, Sue think the cab is for her but Henry knows the c ...
So this season finale it does look like Henry came back for suzie but now Steve knows about Henry so the question is what will he do find him?.

45 123
Thread