67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 179#179 codebreaker's post

Yep Joe being crazy enough allow mel tie him up was amusing

Reply 180#180 codebreaker's post

Yes those were low viewers

Reply 181#181 codebreaker's post

That was crazy friend with benefits could of worked if they didn't love each other

4x18 Melissa & Joey's Frozen

This was possible worst episode i seen in my life, words can't expressed how awful this episode was.

I would compare this episode to one of kids episode you would watch early morning

4x19 Put A Ring On It

It's Melissa birthday Joe got fake present but than she finds out what real present was but again her excitement was short-lived because she hated the ring and Joe finding out was sad as he spends months design the ring for her so he than decides to make up for it by throwing her surprise party but Melissa was having fight with Joe so Joe had to tell her about it.

Wow Mel didn't make it easy for Joe

4x20 Game Night

You would of thought they would win considering they known each other for 3 years but them winning by default because other couple got confused who she was sleeping with was priceless.

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

I knew this was coming but i suppose there really nowhere to go all the secondary characters have run the course .  Lenox is going to college and will be moving out. Ryder is in the navy which just leave Mel and Joe. They tried to introduce Joe daughter last season but that was failure she was suppose help continue to the show but they realise she just wasn't as talented enough to help with the show since they couldn't come up decent story lines.

67 1234
Thread