Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Mel Word

it's a good thing they put hidden camera to catch the bride cheating

Auction Hero

Trust Mel bring back slave labour by auctioning off Joe but what did they expect when lady paid $1000 for Joe i had feeling she wanted to get her money worth and Melissa having to check up on him and save pay extra was rather amusing.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing and Ryder sister giving bad fashion advice realise afterwards girl like him way he was

Young Love

Well Mel dating Cappie from Greek was amusing and he really tried to be a grown up but Joe job opportunity was a fraud was sad,

Mel And Joe's Anniversary

I had a feeling those two kids would eventually hook up with each because they really had chemistry and that editor had some funny lines.

Going the Distance?

You knew it wouldn't work out but want stay after job opportunity was nice but Mel made the right decision.

All Politics Is Local

Well Mel defeated her father was nice and made her feel nice

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling photo shoot would end up on the internet but Joe needs to admit he likes mel

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-1-2011 23:17  
Mel getting Lennox into an over-18 concert was amusing but hiding in the toilet was priceless
Did anyone notice how much Joe hair grew between the last 2 episode and Mel thinking that she was showing her ropes when she already had fake ID was amusing,

I Can Manage

Melissa doing renovation to her house and forced to put Joey in charge certainly knew it wasn't going end well but paying the contractor twice was rather amusing

If You Can’t Stand the Heat

Melissa really has no luck with guys i had feeling that cabinet designer was a bit of a player but doing same design for both client was amusing

Good to Go

Well you just knew that when there were given permission they couldn't go through with it.

All Up in My Business

This episode was strange since are we assuming she broke up with her boyfriend from last episode ?

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Did you notice difference in last two episode with the diffrence between  Lennox' boyfriend?

Did she break up Aidan?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes they never really showed whether they broke up afterwards?

The Knockout

Well Mel punshing that guy lead all sort problems for Mel but than trust her staff to make the situation bigger than it is

Breaking Up Is Hard to Do

Well Joey trying give Mel new guy confidence really backfiired and Ryder taking advantage of his girlfriend guilt was bound to backfire

Mixed Doubles

A double date both of them fixed each other up was bound to end up a mess

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing episode but how comes we never seen jackie before on the show?

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes that was lucky it crashed

Thread