Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Renewed For A 3rd Season

2x13 Wherefore Art Lennox

I first thought Ryder's love bite was a fake to get Holly jealous but on second thoughts that would of been a death wish and the vacuum was priceless, Elena turning up out the blue should be interesting

From Russia With Love

Wow i never expected Joey to propose to her but it should make for interesting storyline

2x14 From Russia With Love

Lennox getting Ryder to limits his diet to vending-machine food only was interesting and I had a felling Joe's Russian girlfriend, Elena would turn in to a green card story but Ryder enjoying her hugs was amusing

2x15 Mel Marries Joe

It was obvious from the title that Mel would take charge in marrying Elena and Joe in order to protect both of them from the government agents but Elena leaving him after the ceremony was bizarre

Melissa & Joey Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres May 29, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Works for Me

Well Mel trying to keep Joey as her nanny consider both kid have somehow become more independent not needing Joey as much certainly provide a challenge but Rider get suspended gave Mel an idea that Joey could home school Rider was just great timing.

3x01 Works for Me

I cant believe Ryder was smoking pot but getting suspend couldn't of happened at a better time as Lennox and Ryder don't really need a nanny

3x02 Toxic Parents

Melissa and Joe discovering they are dating a divorced couple was interesting and Lennox's response to being labelled a nice girl was amusing but putting the kid down the storm drain to get the watch back was a bad idea

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

You just knew that somehow they would end up dating each other partner but you got to wonder why Mel would let Joey put the kid down the storm drain ?.

3x03 Inside Job

Lennox being torn between her boyfriend Zander and her co-star in the school play, Archer was amusing especially after the kiss and trust Mel to take the credit for uncovering the corrupt council member

3x04 Can't Hardly Wait

Joe's new date, Chelsea being a virgin was interesting as he was about to dump her until he was brave and she was willing to give it up but not being able to go through with it was amusing

3x05 Oh Brother

Lennox selling ads on her blog to earn extra money was amusing as they discover her first sponsor is a condom firm but to make thing worse they may participate in unfair labour practices, Mel trying to get a hair sample from Austin was priceless

3x06 The Truth Hurts

Joe accidentally on purpose injuring Mel's boyfriend, Austin was amusing and Lennox psychoanalyzing everyone in the house was impressive

3x07 The Unkindest Cut

Austin having a vasectomy came as a surprise to Mel and Joe's new girlfriend being only interested in the physical connection was amusing as Joe wanted more communication

3x08 The Unfriending

Joe secretly starting to date Anita after he convinces Mel to dump her because she's a little needy was amusing as she was only dating Joe to get back in Mel's life and Lennox getting super competitive when she finds out Zander has a better test scores was surprising

3x09 Something Happened

Joe worried that Lennox was going to give up her virginity to Zander for his birthday was amusing as Mel found out she had already lost it and Zander being annoyed after reading her blog was understandable as it was his first time as well

3x10 Good Morning Toledo

Mel saying how important to have two good size jugs of water was amusing as you can imagine where she was holding them but what they said on TV about the kids was bound to cause trouble but Lennox getting her own back was amusing

3x11 Fast Times

Lennox getting her dream intern-ship at the local newspaper would of been great if it wasn't for the hard time she actually had waking up to get to work but Joe's tough love was amusing

3x12 Bad Influence

Joe and Ryder inadvertently selling Mel's sex tape was amusing but turning to crime to get it back was a little over the top and Lennox's inviting her new pen pal over after his release from prison was surprising

Thread