Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-1-2011 23:17  
Mel getting Lennox into an over-18 concert was amusing but hiding in the toilet was priceless
Did anyone notice how much Joe hair grew between the last 2 episode and Mel thinking that she was showing her ropes when she already had fake ID was amusing,

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I totally posted on joes hair in #54.  It's not consistant even a little bit.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

I Think some of the episode are shown out of order

1x27 Play Ball

Ryder asking Lennox to publish his girlfriend Holly's story in the school blog was always going to end bad but asking for the shirt back was amusing and trust Mel's big mouth to get them disqualified from the game

1x28 A House Divided

Joe finding out Mel's house has been built on part of the neighbor's property after a dispute about his his noisy parrot was interesting but Mel and Joe must try and remain civil with the neighbor to gain the land back was hard work for Mel

1x29 Do as I Say, Not as I Did

Joe's objection to Mel allowing Ryder to go upstairs with two girls was amusing but telling him to close the door if they are going to make a noise to close the door was crazy but him standing up to her was impressive and Lennox boyfriend buying condoms and she's having a wax was priceless

1x30 The Settlement

Great season finale but what happened to the couch was so predictable and the kids more interested that Joe was back was amusing but the bucket to catch the water was priceless

I've notice season one is getting into 30 episodes??  Think they will split this and just make two different seasons later on?

It was funny that mel sat in the back seat during the "discussion"!  Had a crick in her back the next day.   SOOOOO glad Ryder stood up to his girlfriend.  That kid is annoying. Why she can intimidate everyone is beyond me.

Reply 68#68 arksongbird80's post

The first season started off with 10 or 12 episode but 30 is this season finale

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I loved that they finally kissed but it was a not think about it thing.   Had romantic dinner and then bam she just kissed him on her way out.      Good times!!

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

It was nice that they finally kissed but Mel hiding in the back of the car was priceless and I'm sure Lennox knew she was there

Melissa & Joey Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres May 30, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

I Can Manage

Melissa doing renovation to her house and forced to put Joey in charge certainly knew it wasn't going end well but paying the contractor twice was rather amusing

If You Can’t Stand the Heat

Melissa really has no luck with guys i had feeling that cabinet designer was a bit of a player but doing same design for both client was amusing

Good to Go

Well you just knew that when there were given permission they couldn't go through with it.

All Up in My Business

This episode was strange since are we assuming she broke up with her boyfriend from last episode ?

2x01 I Can Manage

It's nice they carried on from the disaster that happened last season and paying the contractor twice was amusing

2x02 If You Can’t Stand the Heat

The cabinet guy looked suspicious right from the start

2x03 Good to Go

I'm surprised the renovations are finished considering she was having problems with the kitchen cabinet's in the last episode and Ryder's girlfriend Holly declares it's time for him to start shaving was amusing

2x04 All Up in My Business

Joe taking over Mel's finances was interesting especially the hotel charges because it did look like she was having an affair but wanting a little alone time was a nice revelation

Thread