Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

When he described where he was born he did sound like an illegal and the lesbian situation was funny

1x10 In Lennox We Trust

Joe & Mel decide to do some snooping in Lennox‘s room to find out who is telling the truth after the Mayor informs them that Lennox is the one who supplied the alcohol but reading her email was wrong

1x11 A Fright In The Attic

finally caught up with last week episode , well i had feeling Lewis would eventually turn up but he smart enough to get away  but at least the kids spend some time with their father

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Joe being played by Lewis and the kids and then Lewis stealing his car was funny

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

The question is why would he take his car there ?

Joe knows

Not a great episode but making $2 profit for mel was funny

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I thought that Lennox getting tutored by a geeky kid from school and then being turned down for a proper date was amusing

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well at least she now what it feel like to be used

Melissa & Joey returns with new episodes on June 29 at 8/7c on ABC Family.

1x13 Enemies With Benefits

Mel's face when she thought Joe got his ex Tiffany pregnant on her couch was priceless

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Sitting on the paper on the couch was histerical!  It's nots Scotch Guarded!! EWWW
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well who knew when she asked where you just knew she was sitting on it. Tifanny was amusing but finally they made intro theme tune to the show

Don't Train On My

Well you just knew as soon we meet Melissa female trainer Joe would hook up with her  

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The hormone fairy has been busy in Mel's house

ABC Family Renews 'Melissa & Joey

ABC Family has renewed its original comedy Melissa & Joey for a second season, the network announced today. The series starring Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence is wrapping its first season to air throughout the summer and fall and will return for its second season in 2012. The sitcom launched in summer 2010 and has scored well for the network in key demos, including adults 18-34 and women 18-49. It airs in a Wednesday comedy block alongside State of Georgia.

Source

Lost in Translation

Well Melissa asking Joe to translate was funny when you tell Japanese man like Mel but Joe trying protect her by saying she has diarrhoea. The 3 some was amusing

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Joe was impressive the way he miss translated the flirting but Melissa finding out about the diarrhea was priceless and Lennox being forced to work with her ex-best friend on the school project was amusing

1x16 Joe Versus The Reunion

It was obvious that Lennox and Ryder would throw a party while Mel and Joe were out for the evening but what a disaster that was and trust Mel and Stephanie to spoil his date

1x17 Toledo's Next Top Model

Ryder's girlfriend is hard work but the way she stopped him from bumping her was impressive and the way Lennox handled her modeling assignment was great

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was crazy glad she's gone

Thread