Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 198#198 bala's post

Being thawed out 100 years later after that ski trip accident was ridiculous but Lennox and Ryder looked good considering their so called 100 years age jump and all being a dream was predictable

Reply 199#199 bala's post

Joe buying Mel a life hammer for her birthday was a strange gift as she would have to be in a car accident to use it and lying about loving the ring was asking for trouble

Reply 200#200 bala's post

The competitiveness between the girls was amusing but looking back at their favourite memories was nice until Lennox dropped a massive clanger

4x21 Be The Bigger Person

Mel being called a hypocrite by a voter was understandable as she was supposed to be promoting healthy eating and you would of thought the pregnancy would of been announced in the season finale

Reply 204#204 codebreaker's post

Since it's a series finale, I think they announced the pregnancy to set up the finale. Kind of bummed. It's one of the few comedy shows I actually enjoy, even though it can be a little corny.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

4x22 Double Happiness

I suppose Mel not being happy finding out she's having twins was understandable considering she's getting ready for her senate campaign but the nightmare was amusing

Reply 205#205 waterlilybarb's post

Being the series finale was a surprise

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

I knew this was coming but i suppose there really nowhere to go all the secondary characters have run the course .  Lenox is going to college and will be moving out. Ryder is in the navy which just leave Mel and Joe. They tried to introduce Joe daughter last season but that was failure she was suppose help continue to the show but they realise she just wasn't as talented enough to help with the show since they couldn't come up decent story lines.

Thread