Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Returns Monday, May 16th 2011

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Did Cops LAC get Canceled from what I've found it has

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Thanks but that's a shame

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Great returning episode, Nina's and her fantasies while she was in the bath were amusing and Jimmy only knowing his girlfriend for two weeks but you would of thought they would of changed their cloths according to the photos

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That wouldn't of surprised me if Jimmy was married but what a choice of words when she chose to tell her mother that her father had gone meaning to theater and not dead

2x03 Episode 3

Why Nina tried but failed to fight her attraction to Fraser was amusing but nearly all in the kitchen naked was priceless and Billie with the side affects of her fertility treatment and the results was sad and no surprise Jimmy asked her to get married

Season One • DVDrip • Extras

This was one of the better extras I've seen, it's like a show on it's own but the eyes of babes and the dancing inception were my favourite

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I'm impressed Jimmy was able to recognise Mick under the towel but the waxing i thought was funny and Mick's face was priceless but Fraser's reaction was a surprise

2x05 Episode 5

Amusing metaphor about gluing Mick's family back together with sperm and Fraser freezing again during a routine consultation about the patients pregnancy was unfortunate but I'm glad Mick went after his brother after the fight in the restaurant and all for his love for Billie

2x06 Episode 6

It's a good job Cherie discovered that Jimmy and Tammy were planning a secret wedding so Nina rallies the Proudmans in an attempt to reunite her family for the wedding but would you believe it that Tammy would back out at the last minute but Billie, Mick and Andrew trying to make a baby was priceless

2x07 Episode 7

Billie and her blood test was amusing but who would believe she would be lucky first time around and i suppose it was only a matter of time before Jimmy hooked up with one of Nina's work colleges but Zara was an amusing surprise and Jimmy catching his mother was priceless but he should of deleted it before his dad watched it

2x08 Episode 8

Everyone going to their moms for breakfast was amusing especially when her new guy came out of the bedroom and the way Mick was with his brother after he brought the cot was uncalled for considering what he has done for them and Darcy coming clean about the house of horrors was a surprise

2x09 Episode 9

Of all people to get carried away at buying a house they can't afford but Billie and Mick were lucky their families was able to help but just when things are looking up they find out there was no babies heart beat which was tragic

2x10 Episode 10

Nina getting caught naked while looking for a towel by Patrick's sister was amusing and it's a shame Kate didn't know about Billie and the baby she lost before the dinner party but Patrick going after Billie was a nice surprise

2x11 Episode 11

I would be pissed if someone allowed their dog to do that outside my house and the woman wanting to know the color of her baby before it's born was amusing, the parrot making the sound of the coffee maker was priceless

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Now why wouldn't you mention the most expensive fish dinner

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Not in a million years

Reply 71#71 bala's post

2x12 Episode 12
I wonder what Chris actually said while Nina was daydreaming but Darcy with Mick's mother was a little insensitive and Zara being honest to Jimmy made a nice change but i think she's right about him still being a child and would be no good as a father

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Chris kissing Nina was bad timing but she was slow to resist and the drama's with Jimmy and Rocket it is keeping the family curse going but Mick's mother telling Billie about Jimmy's baby was cruel beyond belief and what a twist with DNA

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I will be looking forward to the webisodes being available

Thread