74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

do you have watch every single show in the world?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I am surprise you get time watch it. i thought you were behind on some shows?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-16-2010 20:02  
This is a show with a difference but i thought when Cherie was giving birth and Nina realised who is the father of her baby was amusing but her ex is a psycho

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-23-201 ...
Well i don't think it's different it really similar being Erica with all voice-overs. The ex-husband is funny blow things up . this isn't a bad show but it's not a must-see as well. this fall in the middle.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-24-2010 15:10  
I'm not sure what Nina was trying to accomplish with that stupid police trap for he husband but her sister came good when her husband trapped her in the lift. Nina has some amusing thoughts and dreams
If only she waited few more minutes he would turn up but i hope that's not end of him i have feeling he will return..

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes her insecurities were amusing but at the same time they were normal think about that request it was a bit bit odd. Jimmy was great i love the fact that he and his girlfriend are excellent liars i mean that stunt they did with baby in shopping mall was funny . This show some great humour at times but i think that what makes it watchable but why do i think mother internet dating won't turn out so good based billie message ?

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i hate you making me curious  about this show, this was good episode nina day dreams are always amusing and i like how we learn more each character as the episodes goes on. it's certainly different from show i normally watch.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes her day dreams are very amusing.

Darcy finding himself on a very "stiff" date was sad-that was awful shame we don't know what killed her

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well I thought i had to catch up on this show but this episode was great yes arranging the date was difficult but lead up to it with her fantasy were quite amusing.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

This was a crazy episode i mean actually taking the wrong pills she went out like a light I loved the way Billie tried to wake her up was rather amusing epically the words she was saying to wake her up were funny as hell but than to ruin the second hook-up with her conspiracy theory about man Cherie was seeing was her father was great revelation.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it's good thing she didn't get caught by Billie but it does look like in the next episode she will tell someone.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes Jimmy and Mick pretending to be gay was funny but Nina come out with the truth was good in someway as it doesn't need be a big issue but i had feeling his wife would turn up after last week episode of him going to find her

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

You mention everything i wanted to discuss in this episode but i am curious how they time Billie changing the nappy with what happens i doubt the baby could do it on time so they much mechanism to throw the crap at her and i wonder how many takes it took to make it look convincing.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

You got wonder where writer come up with these situation . loved beginning of this episode Nina possible situation i loved the 3-way line .

Episode 10

Well Nina and Billie stalking Chris were quite amusing.Billie having help Stacey through her labour was great but what a surprise she got after baby was delivered but than taking the baby with her when she left really showed Billie what she been missing out

At least Chris told his wife about Nina

2 week until next episode

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That what i don't get it doesn't take much to freak Nina out- she creates so many problem in her head it crazy and next episode look like great episode.

Jimmy and that girl-it does look like she interested in him when his parent pick him up she was watching him so i have feeling she return.

Episode 11

Well this was crazy episode with so much going on i was worried Nina affairs wouldn't get revealed but she finally told her and the whole situation with Chris wife was crazy as well i really was all over the place because you just had no idea who was going to tell Billie about the one night stand but bille reaction was normal she just walked out which is what i was expected.

Next week the 90 minute season finale

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes the owl thing was nice but Mick trying was good

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

i loved it when it rained during barbecue but Mick song was so inappropriate but it work well.

your sister a six at best and your a perfect 10 ................   

But after the song

I am having our baby in a PUB

What a way end a season

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

i just ignore it the audio is important compared to the picture.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Thank i was expecting this in few months

74 1234
Thread