Thread
Printable Version

Amazing Forum Race Sign up! Win VIP points!

I am in the race! I will have to get some points though.
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the race! 8-20-2010 15:08

Racing Tips, Try to get the right answers as soon as possible and have fun!

I'm In The Race

Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 welcome to the race! 8-21-2010 06:48

I am in the Race!
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the race! 8-22-2010 05:18

I love you all I really do but is there a reason I have been spammed with this 3 times in the last 15 minutes and 8 in the last 24 hours?

I am in the race
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the Race! 8-22-2010 05:19

Reply 25#25 woothdye's post

OMGosh I have no idea. So sorry this had happened. I guess they wanted to make sure everyone got the mail. The good thing is When I announce the start of the Race it will only be on the forum. So everyone please remember to keep checking back.

i am so in the race was fun last time lol. only problem is it makes me watch new shows and then i get so into them lol. i already watch about 30 odd shows on here lol
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the race :) 8-22-2010 12:09
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I Am In The Race! I am so excited. I had so much fun with the last race
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the race :) 8-22-2010 12:09
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 29#29 munch's post

Wow i haven't seen angel-87 and munch for ages-is this what it takes for you post on here . I have missed you guys

I am in the Race!

Wow. Is it that time again? This race is the ultimate TME. (that´s Television Marathon Event. I am sure I just made that up so don´t go all wikipedia on me ................. ) I don´t have as much free time on my hands now as I did during the last AFR so getting a grand prize will be even harder but I sure as heck am going to have a lot of fun trying and scooping up points along the way Thanks for doing this again, Gabs (and everyone else contributing). .........now where did I put my running shoes?
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the race! 8-22-2010 19:05

Wow I am so excited to see so many new Faces and to see all you previous racers back again.!

Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

What day will the race start. i check in the mornings(My time) on the forums and then dont get back until the next day. I dont want to miss the beginning of the race. like I did last time XD

Reply 30#30 bala's post

yeah sorry bala i get very little time to myself these days lol. i guess thats what happens when u work nights as a taxi driver and helping my sister with my niece during the day lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 34#34 angel-87's post

don't be that's life . i know you do what you can earn money

this was fun last year, so I am in the race!
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the Race! 8-23-2010 09:36

Reply 33#33 carlorica's post

I am hoping in 7 days. So Monday The 30th. this will give everyone time to transfer any points the need.

I'm in the race

It's my first time, hope it will be fun
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the Race! 8-23-2010 13:53

Hey everyone. You need at least 20 forum points before you can start converting your hard earned points into VIP points. So if you have over 20 go here and have what you need converted before the race starts. Point cenversion thread: http://friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11496&highlight=

I am in the Race!

This is my first time, should be fun
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Welcome to the race! 8-24-2010 11:35

Thread