36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Rubicon Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

This show is almost confusing as damages

Episode 9

It was a nice move by Will hiding the document in neighbour bathroom but i am beginning to think she a spy or plant keep an eye on Will because most women would of freaked out if there found a gun in a man bag but not her and than see that man in Will apartment.  So it look like Will is using her for a place to stay I just hope she's not a spy.

I did find it amusing new girl happen to already know Miles. . I did think it was nice of him trying ask her out at the end.

Finally we get to other guys wife no wonder he look tired with what she is like.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was a clever place to hide the documents in the neighbour bathroom but I'm surprised she put up with his strange behaviour at the start unless as you say she has an ulterior motive

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i am sure we will find out soon there only another 3 or 4 more episodes?

In Whom We Trust

Well another interesting instalment look like Will life is on danger but smart move sending the photo to Will's office. Tanya back but forced admin work as result but i have feeling that guy has a crush on her.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Maggie was annoyed when she found out that Sophie was left in the hotel room alone but i was glad that Ingram helped her get rid of him

A Good Day's Work

Nice work Will working out that  API help profit from director who use there studies to make profit from disaster.That was really was worth watching 11 episode just to find that out. Framing Will with a drug problem was smart but Will was lucky getting his gun and killing the guy-if only he had gone that women apartment he would been safe.Great clean up job except they missed a spot.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Tanya being asked to rejoin the team to help locate Kateb was nice and about time that one of the hit men had their comeuppance. Will was cruel to the neighbour but he had to do it to keep her safe and the clean up job was great considering i heard an electric saw when Will was in the bathroom

1x12 Wayward Sons

I had a feeling that David's train accident was deliberate but with the conversation at the start they will go to any lengths to keep their secret quiet and now they a photo of Maggie her life is probable in danger but i did like the way she got Will's file from the neighbour but Will was to late to stop the next attack, I'm looking forward to the season final

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i can't find this episode?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It's only available in mkv

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well your right after all of that they couldn't stop it but i love what attack was oil spill is a very clever attack since it didn't injury anybody.. i can't believe only 1 more episode left. Maggie is excellent spy i love how she can lie so convincing you can't believe it but i did like when women ask are you sleeping with Will

Episode 13

Wow still got one of two surprises left but they really left the ending to our imagination since Spangler received the 4-leaf clover but we assume he's going kill himself . Catherine getting killed because she saw the CD but Will must it when he held it up why didn't he see it?.

Now the question will this show be renewed ?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I think the 4-leaf clover is a sign but if he don't commit suicide then he will be killed just like David and i don't think Catherine was killed because of the CD because i don't think anyone else knows about it

I hope this gets renewed with so many unanswered questions

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

AMC has announced that it will not be renewing conspiracy drama Rubicon for a second season.

The series, which starred James Badge Dale as intelligence analyst Will Travers, attracted a season average of 1.2m viewers.

An spokesperson for the cable channel said: "Rubicon gave us an opportunity to tell a rich and compelling story and we're proud of the series. This was not an easy decision, but we are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a phenomenally talented and dedicated team."

Source

Well another one bites the dust

This has now been added to Realplayer site

36 12
Thread