Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 bala's post

This looks great it's a shame it's listed as a new show so we may have to wait for it to be added

Reply 13#13 bala's post

This sounds like a six part mini series

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Batiatus was stupid when was he bragging his men could do in blindfolded but holding him to it was a surprise but an even bigger surprise that he won and I'm sure he will retaliate after what they did to him

1x02 Missio

Another good episode with Batiatus getting his revenge on Vettius which was great but how unfortunate on his choice of women to perform with Gannicus

Reply 25#25 bala's post

With his father returning he's not the king of the castle any more but being caught having a threesome was unfortunate and Crixus winning was a pleasant surprise

Reply 29#29 allschutz's post

This is a stand alone show that you should request

Reply 28#28 bala's post

1x04 Beneath The Mask
It seems the House of Batiatus is getting a name for it self as a place of pleasure and Gannicus being told not to draw blood against Talus was a travesty and i hope he looses his head or better still his wedding tackle first so he can suffer

1x05 Reckoning

What has Lucretia done know, i can understand the old man but Metlitta was a tragedy but may have been a blessing for Gannicus after her dream

1x06 The Bitter End

Nice conclusion the the prequel to “Spartacus: Blood and Sand.” it was obvious that Lucretia would get away with killing Batiatus's father and Gannicus getting his freedom after his win and  leaving room for Spartacus but sad that Diona got caught and killed

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Between this and Hawaii Five-0 i think will be first

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I was right for once about this getting added which is great news for those that haven't seen it yet

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I think Sundays are the best days to do add the new shows and a nice surprise to wake up to find them already added

Reply 42#42 spratt89's post

I had only done four about & episode guides for shows to be  added and two of them was added which was great but the others i did this morning

Reply 45#45 spratt89's post

At leased you have let everyone know which abouts and episode guides you would like to do for new shows, i was worried that somebody might beat me to the ones i have already done

Why is Gods of the Arena in Action Adventure and Drama on VIP but Blood and Sand is only in Drama, then again some of the other shows don't make sense like Life On Mars and  Ashes to Ashes following the same story but one's in Drama while the other is in Action Adventure

Thread