Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x06 Space (I Believe In)

Taking Henry's car to access his GPS was clever but getting it back in the same place just in time was a little unbelievable

4x07 Crackity Jones

Sabino's face when he rang his boss was priceless as he thought Helen was a fake MI6 agent and his boss didn't know and learning about Auggie past through Helen's eye's was interesting especially why she faked her own death

4x08 I've Been Waiting For You

That was a close call for Annie with the prison transfer but Calder becoming a pain in everyone's ass is getting frustrating

4x09 Hang Wire

Annie going to Copenhagen to stop Teo from killing Henry was a colossal mistake as framing Teo cost six lives in that helicopter plus Teo himself which will put Arthur on a war path

4x10 Levitate Me

The way Annie managed to get out of town by stealing the handbag and then clothes was impressive and it was obvious the shooting was to frame Annie but Calder coming through with faking Annie's death was great

4x11 Dead

Trust Sana to spoil Annie's first deep cover operation and what a close call stopping him from sending the text

4x12 Something Against You

Annie ordering drinks to find out what room he was in was clever and using the reset button on the safe was impressive but what a shame Henry found out he was dead before the money was transferred

4x13 No. 13 Baby

It didn't take Helen long to find out Annie was still alive and I wouldn't of been surprise me if she tried to use that information to her advantage but Henry killing her after she covered for Annie was a shock

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It's the way he killed her because he could of so easily been seen from passengers on the buses

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I hope he's stopped by the end of the season and if that means he has to die I'll be happy

4x14 River Euphrates

It was so obvious the van was going to jump the train tracks but finding at the kids game was impressive and giving her three days to bring Henry down should make the rest of the season great

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Annie using the Hong Kong police to track down Oliver was quick thinking but risky and Annie was lucky she was able to give Auggie the heads up about the imminent attack, Joan and Arthur were lucky after Henry put a hit on them

4x16 Trome le Monde

I cant believe Henry escaped with two tactical teams after him but that must of been frustrating for Auggie having to rely on someone else and Braithwaite taking the cowards way out was predictable, I was starting to think Annie wouldn't pull the trigger but what a great end to the season

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Killing him I think was the only way to get justice for him as he was a cold blooded killer and with his friends in high places he would of escaped sooner or later

Covert Affairs Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres June 24, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Shady Lane

Annie having a panic attack while following a suspect was surprising and Calder getting the promotion over Joan was bound to upset her after all the years service and the way the suicide bomb was delivered was incredible

5x02 False Skorpion

You can't blame Annie for planting a phone on McQuaid's car as he was a little smug and the way Borz ran with a bullet in his leg was impressive

5x03 Unseen Power of the Picket Fence

The street hustler trying to steal from the trunk was unfortunate and McQuaid asking for the towel Annie was wearing was amusing but she was lucky the police thought she was a junkie whore

5x04 Silence Kit

Roger was right to be paranoid as someone was watching him and it's a good job McQuaid gave Annie a new gun but Calder messing with that woman at the ceremony was asking for trouble

5x05 Elevate Me Later

Annie leaning out the car window taking photos wasn't very discreet and Auggie having to tell Natasha he couldn't get the charges dropped before getting the key was risky but Annie stealing it didn't help his situation

Thread