Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dig For Fire

So it was all a cover Arthur making sure no one knew but the fact all of them figured it out at the end was amusing.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Maybe it just me but this season is really pushing it , they made this series rather complicated and ridiculous to follow because unlike previous season we have no idea where this leading to. . This is becoming like one of those complex show like homeland or the Americans.

Rock A My Soul

Auggie getting promotion really didn't last long but his replacement was interesting choice . What a way to introduce him from previous episodes and Annie forced to actually co-operate with him now that he's her boss will lead to an interesting dynamic.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well that's magic of TV but i am really not liking this season

Crackity Jones

Well not another great episode but at least we got to see Auggie past before he was blind and the love of his love but what was most interesting was her telling Annie the reason why she faked her death really showed she wasn't a bad person just trying to protect Auggie but the fact she convinced Annie to break up with Auggie was surprise because Annie usually does whatever she want so for her to follow her advice was certainly out of character.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well he really take a grudge too far i mean so what he left out of the loop but he got a promotion why does he care what Annie does since Joan transfer but to go after Auggie should be interesting.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well she really had no choice she thought she was doing right thing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say this was much better episode than i expected it was great to see Annie on her own without any help from CIA and auggie i just hope it remains like that we might better second half of the season.

Something Against You

Well Annie almost getting caught by police was a close call but her escape was rather ridiculous considered they would place surrounded.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Nothing surprises me about henry.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well i think he's become a little too confident about his power and ability

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he's the big bad it wouldn't be easy killed because he's has more experience at this game than Annie and her team.

4x15 There Goes My Gun

Well going to Hong kong for a mission to capture henry was a bust but Joan and her husband having a hitman after them was a close call

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well henry compare himself to Scorpion Fable was amusing but Annie shooting him was well deserved but i thought she wanted to bring him to justice ?.

Shady Lanes

Well Joan not getting promotion was predictable but it look like Annie is suffering from medical condition which could put her life in danger

False Skorpion

Annie going solo and getting beaten to suspect was predictable but planting a cell phone on his Jeep was smart and we finally find out Annie has a heart condition which came as a surprise .

Unseen Power of the Picket Fence

Annie getting the information from dying man was impressive but all she got was a code name . I can't wait to find out who the postman is

Silence Kit

It's a good thing she had a gun handy otherwise she would been dead at we finally find out how she found out about her heart condition

Elevate Me Later

Auggie getting retouch with his old girlfriend so she could help them hack into the banking system was straightforward but Annie using Auggie as a distraction to get her hack key was underhanded and made auggie mad because he always choose her over the mission but she choose the mission over him but annie trying make it better was good attempt but has made Auggie situation more complicated so now Auggie is two timing two women

Embassy Row

Annie trying again almost got herself killed but being rescued by him again is becoming an habit

Thread