Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 The Last Thing You Should Do

What bad luck for the pirates to pick a boat with Auggie on and having to tell Parker who he works for I thought would have consequence, eventually letting Annie take control was great and the rooftop jump was incredible

3x04 Speed Of Life

I'm impressed how quick they organised Annie's apartment and I thought loosing the tail without Simon realising was great until they realised the tail might of been Simon's test and it didn't take Parker long to change her mind about Auggie

3x05 This Is Not America

Annie going to see Isaac alone was risky considering they know very little about him but if the guy they chased hadn't got hit by the van I think he would of shot Annie before Eyal could shoot him

3x06 Hello Stranger

Annie only having three hours to get their first asset in Yemen was impressive but risky and buying all the cigarettes for the possibility of a four minute conversation was expensive, Auggie blind field trip was informative

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-13-2012 17:59 ]

3x07 Loving The Alien

Lena not being able to sanction the trip to Cuba but paying for the fake passport was interesting and she was lucky she only scratched her ankle when following Simon but Hector grilling Annie was predictable but I think she under reacted to Simon killing Hector, for somebody who is supposed to work in a museum and seeing Simon cut his throat she should of screamed

3x08 Glass Spider

Simon was quick in spotting the threat at the mall and Annie recognising Brewer from Jai assassination was great but killing himself before finding who he was working for was predictable, what a twist with Lena shooting them both

3x09 Suffragette City

Lena done a great job in framing Annie even surviving it would be hard to prove her innocence and Auggie walking in on Lena after she killed the guy who made the passport was interesting but killing Auggie would of raised to many questions

3x10 Let's Dance

It's a good job Annie could play the piano when asking for lessons and using Simon's sister as a decoy was clever but waiting for Lena to draw her gun before shooting was self defence

3x11 Rock 'n' Roll Suicide

Annie altering her passport to save Zarya was nice but risky as that was her only means to leave the country and Eyal coming to her rescue was impressive

3x12 Wishful Beginnings

Annie getting mugged in the bank vault was a little crazy and the fact it took them so long to get back to let her out was ridiculous

3x13 Man in the Middle

The failed drone attack on Khalid was terrible because it put Megan's life in danger but her saving Annie made a nice change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-10-2012 21:12 ]

3x14 Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)

Keeping Megan safe didn't last long and Eyal being responsible for the failed drone attack that put Megan's life in danger was a surprise and looks like Megan also played Annie

3x15 Quicksand

It looks like Megan can take her rightful place in the morgue but she learnt the hard way that she was in bed with the devil

3x16 Lady Stardust

Annie shooting Eyal with fake bullets was clever and being told exactly where Khalid was did seem like they wanted her to finish the job but telling him who was responsible for Megan's death was interesting and about time Auggie made a move on Annie

Covert Affairs Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres July 16, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Vamos

Annie and Auggie's so called secret mission wasn't much of a secret as Annie was followed on arrival and the others suspected where they had gone but Joan being pregnant and Arthur announcing his affair is going to make thing interesting

4x02 Dig For Fire

What a stroke of luck that they recognised Seth's voice but that was a close call for Annie after Joan cancelled her date with him

4x03 Into the White

You can understand them not having confidence in Joan running the operation when she had no idea Arthur was having an affair but getting the job with the help of the photos was impressive and Annie being the last one see Teo before he escaped was unfortunate but killing the guy with the bomb on him was great

4x04 Rock A My Soul

Auggie asking after his promotion if there are any questions was interesting but then saying I hope you didn't raise your hand was amusing and they should of known the safe house wouldn't be safe from Henry

4x05 Here Comes Your Man

Calder killing Annie in the lift was a bizarre start but going back six weeks was interesting and no surprise Auggie is pissed at Calder

Thread