Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i liked how her two lives intervened and it's good thing he missed Annie or it would more difficult to get package back

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Seriously i think Jai fake his death he knows someone was after him

Sound And Vision

Well Auggie and Annie doing a mission together was interesting but putting Auggie in the field certainly put Annie at a disadvantage. . I was impressed they found the programmer so quickly after giving them the slip.

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

Taking a blind guy as her back up was very risky

The Last Thing You Should Do

Well Auggie getting taken hostage with his girlfriend was great way for him tell him but nice rescue with that jump .

Speed Of Life

Well you were right poor Auggie did she only say yes out guilt ?

Well going back DPT should be nice but i have feeling that mission is quite over yet

This Is Not America

Well Annie back DPP and first mission has her reunited with an old friend but finding out he was assess her was a nice surprise.

Hello Stranger

Annie took one hell of risk turning that asset and i can't believe it paid off and Auggie trying to show what it's like to be blind to that therapist was interesting tactic but you almost thought she let him off but she call him out on it .

Loving The Alien

Annie clearly over her head but what he did to save her life give her second thoughts

Glass Spider

Wow talk about a twist look Jay was right there was mole but who would thought it was going to be her i mean she dodgy but the fact she came out and shot Annie and now she being framed for being traitor . Simon protect her was great

Suffragette City

I always hate dream episode but Lena really exposed herself to Auggie she should of known better than allow Auggie to escape how difficult is get rid of a blind man ? . She's a skilled operative but seeing how the frame job worked in this episode was great as it put all pieces together.

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 9-12-2012 14:50  
The only thing I didn't understand was why Auggie left Annie alone in the hospital when Lena was there.  
He's blind he knew he needed help from someone who could see hence why he left the hospital to see Joan so that he could stop her. . He wouldn't be able to stop her without somebody help and joan was best person he could trust.

Let's Dance

So 4 week break until the next episode but you just knew she be difficult to catch but i suppose that's a good ending

Rock 'n' Roll Suicide

What a great returning episode but Annie get captured twice and that was one hell of a rescue by Elay   .

Wishful Beginnings

Elay having a plan for Annie was an interesting revelation but Annie really trust him and you can see he doesn't like to hurt her but his boss wanted to Annie is a good storyline .

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well consider she was unhappy about being lied to i wasn't surprised she figured out a way

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well yeah what a price for her to pay but the fact Annie said it was her choice suggested she has learnt to accept things in the spy business. I just hope she does start become less emotionally invested into people as a result of what has happend to her over the past 3 years.

Lady Stardust

Well what a season finale she didn't kill him but her plan was rather calculated but i am curious what was in file Jay father gave her that made her change her mind it must be something rather significant to make her want betray Joan ?

Reply 42#42 kellemanske's post

Yes she will have more trouble but she slowing losing her Naiveness which is good but i finding her less likeable than before ?

Vamos

Auggie and Annie going off book for secret mission caused so much problem but it does look Auggie is hiding Arthur secrets but i never expecting him to set down who will replace him and Joan is made fool unfortunately she pregnant with his baby leading one hell of a betrayal

Thread