32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

If you saw her face when he gave her the ring at the end of the episode, you know it won't last.
She is still questioning him and it's only going to get worse I'm sure.
But Annie being the boss was great.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I doubt that since Eyal was ready when the van hit the guy, but we'll never know for sure. Can't wait till the next episode based on the sneak peak. I love this season so far.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I wonder why they brought Annie back to the DPD only so she asks to transfer again.
And I'm curious where she will end up now. Maybe in the division that Auggie and Jay once led?
Love that her risk payed off, but it was one hell of a risk and it was a great pitch.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I actually loved the episode. Even the dream part, the dancing with Auggie and the solution of who was blackbeard.
And hearing Auggie talk to Annie when she was unconcious was great.
The only thing I didn't understand was why Auggie left Annie alone in the hospital when Lena was there.
He should have know she would try to kill her.
But Auggie and Joan fighting for Annie was great!

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

by then she knew that Simon knew she was a spy. And if she had screamed the other workers might have come to check on them.

I loved these 2 episodes. Trust Annie to give away her passport to Simons sister. And the plane not leaving was kind of obvious, but I liked the rescue and the fact that Elay was the one doing it. I wonder if Auggie will say the things he wanted to say to make her come back.
But I'm not so sure if I'm excited to see next weeks episode cause I finally figured out why this show is so special.
They actually succeeded to give Annie the worst possible job to be likeble in, a job in which you have to lie to people and use people. And still they managed to make everyone love her and let her do the right things. I just hope next episode isn't going to mess that up. I hope not, I think it won't cause they'll figure something out to make her do what they want without having to betray him.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I like them together. I feel sorry for Auggie though, looks like he is too late.
I like it that Eyal didn't betray Annie for his boss and I guess we'll be seeing more of him this season.
And sharing the info is going to have some concequences. I can't wait for the next episode.
This show stays interesting.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I don't think she will. I think she's trying, but she will have more trouble with it.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I'm still thinking that Jay is alive. I think she'll be working with him in a new taskforce.
If he's not, then she's probably going after his killer.
I know we were supposed to think it was Lena or Simon and I want to believe that, but somehow I think that would be too easy.
I still like her, I just don't like it that Danielle isn't in there as much making her less human.
Auggie though, saw that coming, but it was a nice ending.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I agree about the season not being great. I actually am putting off watching the episodes because I don't want to be disappointed.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Eyal right?
Anyway, bad timing for the shot as he might have talked. The switch of the bags was predictable but looks like this is going to run for the rest of the season. Hopefully not longer.
Next episode looks good from the preview.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

was this the season/series finale or just a mid season thing?

32 12
Thread