Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

times really files but after next week most of our show are on season finale

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing her defensive driving hasn't improved

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well because Aggie convinced her to do jury duty but when she found out it was two weeks she couldn't afford to be out of the loop for that long .

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah as soon as they reveal the instructor wasn't the mole i thought it was him because he seem he hated his dad (Who was CIA)  hence why i thought he was the mole.

Around the Sun

Well loook like  Auggie back but new girl look like she will stick around since she#'s in next week promo.

The Outsiders

Well this was an average episode you just knew somehow they would be some trouble but nice rescue with the motorcycles and guessing leaving an interview mean he didn't get the job

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well she wanted make sure she's not lying but i can't wait to see if she will ever find out Annie is CIA.

Half a World Away

Fantastic Auggie episode i love how he used an air hostess as a spy

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Annie is rather sharp when comes to things.

Welcome To The Occupation

Another good episode with Joan going into field to rescue her friend but i liked how Annie handlered Ben

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

It's a lie she told her sister she works Smithsonian but she told that guy she works in the museum. Those two places are different.

Reply 31#31 kellemanske's post

i am looking forward to the episode where she finds out about annie ideally she gets kidnap by one Annies enemies she had made.

Reply 33#33 kellemanske's post

I suppose your right but she has to eventually find out otherwise it's going to bugs us.

Sad Professor

Annie finding out her language professor was CIA spy was a surprise but Annie sister is getting more curious and she has tough decision to make.

World Leader Pretend

Great summer finale with Annie having tell her sister she works for the CIA and her reaction was normal she has to worry about her kids. What a way Annie to tell her after being almost poisoned.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yes she can't take a break but having him rescue her was a surprise

Uberlin

Well look like Annie was put in a difficult situation trying to help Arthur and having her boss to ask to keep an eye on Arthur.

A Girl Like You

Well Annie really knack for getting into trouble with that agent but i loved how she used an honeytrap to cuff to the bed .

Horse to Water

Well turning sister on sister made it personal for Annie

What's The Frequency, Kenneth?

Annie really should of known better but to actually meet him without telling anyone was risky

Thread