91 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"Covert Affairs" centers on a young CIA trainee, Annie Walker (Piper Perabo), mysteriously summoned to headquarters for duty as field operative. While Annie believes she's been promoted for her exceptional linguistic skills, there may be something or someone from her past that her CIA bosses are really after. Christopher Gorham plays Auggie Anderson, a CIA military intelligence agent who was blinded while on assignment and is Annie's guide in this world of bureaucracy, excitement and intrigue.
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/covertaffairs/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:31 ]

1x01 Pilot

Annie Walker is removed from CIA training and thrust into the inner sanctum of the Agency for what appears to be their need of her exceptional linguistic skills, but there may be something or someone from her past that her CIA bosses are really after.

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

Me to i wonder how long it will be before Annie knows the truth about the guy from her holiday fling who also saved her life in the station

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Trust Annie to get the jobs nobody else wants, like debriefing the crazy "walk-ins" and then the MI5 guy who happens to save her then tries to kill her

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Watching Diego with his hand on Annie's rear was funny and Annie donutting in the car was great

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I hope it's not Auggie who is leaking information but at one point i thought it was Joan and did she get the right case in the end with the shop next door he had the chance to change it

Reply 16#16 rickman's post

1x05 In the Light

Interesting episode when Annie is sent to enlist Christopher McAuley, a former CIA operative who may hold the key to finding Hasaan but with a lot of persuasion Annie convince him to help and another close run in with her holiday romance guy

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Annie being worried that her brother-in-law, Michael is cheating on Danielle but she finds out he had lost his job and was trying to get a new job before Danielle finds out. Annie in the boat shed was great and a bit more realistic because of how hard it was to take him out

Reply 31#31 bala's post

It should of been Natasha that saved Auggie with the attempted hit and run but it was nice to see him get some action. Auggie reaction to getting his face slapped by Natasha was amusing

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That's what made it amusing when he said i should of see that coming

1x08 What Is and What Should Never Be

Interesting episode, but it's a shame that Annie is the bait to get to Ben and the anchor on the head must of hurt

I am in the race

I enjoyed this the first time i watched it

1x09 Fool in the Rain

So with help of Auggie they have now narrowed the leak to 17 people and Annie ignoring her order to stand down from helping Yahya was nice

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Good episode i had a feeling when Annie and the other woman were both on their phones in the park that Annie had been made and the London scenes were pretty good except for some of the number plates

Reply 54#54 bala's post

It was nice to finish the season with Ben back from the cold but the over reaction with the fireworks was funny and the switching of bracelets was to much of a coincidence

Covert Affairs Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-11-2011 18:11 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Is that all, i thought it was longer so that's good news

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I'm almost a week behind now so that will give me time to catch up

2x01 Begin the Begin

Another good returning episode i just hope the sweep guys cleaned the carpet as well

91 12345
Thread