32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I love this show already

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I don't think it will be too long, but when she finds out she might cross over to the guy and help him with whatever he did that made the cia go after him...

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

yes, but now she knows and so does he.
I'm curious what role the son of the former director plays (forgot his name).
Is he seriously in love with Annie or is he just using her to get to Ben, cause that is his initial mission (I think).
And I still believe that Annie is eventually going to side with Ben, especially when they keep using her as bait and if she finds out that she can't trust as many people as she thought.
Only Auggie seems to be honest to her and but he doesn't seem to know who Ben is..

I am in the race

I love this show cause I am curious to what Annie is going to do in the end with Ben
I gives it another dimension.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

looks like we were right about Jay knowing Ben and what will annie do now she remembered that?
Cause we saw he burning the note, is that because she thinks that Ben didn't write it or because she thinks Ben left her to follow orders?
I hope that the final will give the answers so I really looking forward to it.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

yes
This episode shows again that Annie cares and in the next episode Ben is back and we see that he cares too. I had expected a complete different episode for the season final, but the cliffhanger is great especially cause now the show can go many different ways....
I can't wait to see what is going to happen next season, how they are planning to keep things interesting.
But it was predictable who the mole was... I can't believe they haven't figured it out yet.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

not only that she told him, but that she is going to turn it down while he would have approved her stepping up...

I also think they missed something. but it looked like Auggie believed those kids, so maybe that's just paranoia.
But I'm wondering what Ben is going to do about Annie. He is going to find a way to see her, eventhough it isn't allowed by the CIA.
And I still can't believe that Jay doesn't know his father is feeding the journalist info after he got that warning from the chief as well.

2x03

Well, she got caught, luckily for her he wasn't the mole. But I really thought it was her roommate. Though that would have been too obvious. But the privileged guy, I didn't see that coming. And the parachute being cut and then dropping. She was lucky that she could hold on to him.

we already know (or at least strongly suspect cause it was implicated). He took the job to be able to extract Annie. But I think Arthur is setting him up to take the fall for him and I really don't like it. I wonder what Annie will say when she hears it. Cause she knows how badly Auggie wanted to go in the field and now he will never be able to do that anymore and basically it's all because of Annie. But I wonder why they didn't choose Jay. Would they suspect that it's his father who's the leak? And nice shot from the policemen at the end between Annie and Carlo straight killing the assassin.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I loved that we got to see Jay in action. And I like the new girl, I just don't think we'll see her that much because she's not really a great field agent.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I loved the auggie episode!! I think it's great that they showed us a bit more background into all of that and the end with the picture was great!!

Reply 28#28 bala's post

well, first we got to see Jay in action, then Auggie and now Joan. what will it be next episode
But I'm wondering what Jay is going to do now his father threatened him and I'm wondering why Annies sis looked so strange when the doc said that annie worked in a museum.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I thought the smithsonian was part museum, part research. And annie needed to find everything for the expositions.

I agree, that would make a very interesting episode, but I'm not looking forward to the episodes that come behind that.
I think it went downhill with Chuck after his friends and family found out and they would only worry more.

Another good news

Reply 49#49 bala's post

but she did the right thing telling her the truth and finding out her family lied to her was sad, but still not betraying them is admirable.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I loved this episode and especially the end when he asked her if she let him lift her wallet.
But I think it was great that he got promoted and I loved that Annie didn't drop him after CIA stopped backing them up.
Poor Auggie. I really feel sorry for him with his girl leaving to a dangerous place to help people.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

well, he saved her life too, so not really a disadvantage.
I actually loved this episode and I can't wait to see next weeks.
Annie did know how to get to the core off things with Auggie not reading her in.
But I really felt sorry for her. I hope she has more luck with the next guy.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I loved Annie's trick in the elevator to inform Auggie of his location
I think those 2 make a great team in the field and I hope that Auggie will get the chance to once again be a field agent.

32 12
Thread