88 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i think it was kind obvious that the guy from her past just happens to be someone and i think CIA knew how to use Assets to get what they want but now the question whether Annie will smart enough to be able to play both sides plus did anyone notice how difficult that car chase most show use an automatic car but this show used a manual car which was rather impressive and they say women can't drive stick. .

The wife thinking her husband is having affair -seriously if you wife is CIA analyst why is god named would you even consider cheating. it was great side-line story-line

Episode 2

Well another good episode team up experienced with MI5 guy who happens save her-she really develop some better fighting skills but a blind guy teach her to fighting is kind of amusing and who would of thought a radio transmission could be so dangerous.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i figured they must be a reason why they introduce him

Well another good episode Annie taking the lead in a case but it was nice see actor from other shows guest star 90210 and miami medical

Reply 12#12 rickman's post

unfortunately not

Episode 4

A simple drop turns into an international incident and Annie has Mossad agent who she doesn't know if she can trust but it made for interesting episode.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

It was a close call but does he know Jay?

Quote:
Originally posted by rickman at 8-11-2010 00:29  
can we request this to be added to the vip?
Has now been added

http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20100812/2224/

Reply 22#22 carlorica's post

she has no idea she being set up as bait

Quote:
But really how did Annie not turn around and see Ben???? Way to not pay attention to whats going on around you.
Remember she's not full trained CIA Agent she only had 2-3 months experience unlike Jay who has many years. Also you need remember she focus on that guy with gun.. She was focus on her target

Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

i suppose your partly right but your watching it from audience perspective not from Annie perspective. She knew Jay had her back which meant she didn't need check what was behind her.

Houses of the Holy

Another great episode and Annie really had learn a hard lesson but she still manages help that women save her life.

Communication Breakdown

Well Auggie finally get some action in this show and wow didn't see that coming he is running a secret ops and when Annie found out she thought he was the leak.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She didn't know he was blind

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

it was a good episode but at least she knows which is the important thing

i am in the race

Well this was nice opening episode but do we really need another spy drama ?

what do you think racers ?

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Sorry i just finished race so i didn't time comment on this episode and i think Annie is slowing putting the pieces together in her head

I Can't Quit You Baby

Well nice episode she almost blew the operation when she won $30,000 in crabs but she did save the women and Jay really is a great shot

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

i actually figured it out when he threaten the boss about the mole. Still i admire his wife for telling him she was considered a replacement for him.

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

you do realise we have 1 more month until the season starts?

88 12345
Thread