Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 Hello Stranger

Annie only having three hours to get their first asset in Yemen was impressive but risky and buying all the cigarettes for the possibility of a four minute conversation was expensive, Auggie blind field trip was informative

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-13-2012 17:59 ]

Loving The Alien

Annie clearly over her head but what he did to save her life give her second thoughts

Glass Spider

Wow talk about a twist look Jay was right there was mole but who would thought it was going to be her i mean she dodgy but the fact she came out and shot Annie and now she being framed for being traitor . Simon protect her was great

Suffragette City

I always hate dream episode but Lena really exposed herself to Auggie she should of known better than allow Auggie to escape how difficult is get rid of a blind man ? . She's a skilled operative but seeing how the frame job worked in this episode was great as it put all pieces together.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I actually loved the episode. Even the dream part, the dancing with Auggie and the solution of who was blackbeard.
And hearing Auggie talk to Annie when she was unconcious was great.
The only thing I didn't understand was why Auggie left Annie alone in the hospital when Lena was there.
He should have know she would try to kill her.
But Auggie and Joan fighting for Annie was great!

3x07 Loving The Alien

Lena not being able to sanction the trip to Cuba but paying for the fake passport was interesting and she was lucky she only scratched her ankle when following Simon but Hector grilling Annie was predictable but I think she under reacted to Simon killing Hector, for somebody who is supposed to work in a museum and seeing Simon cut his throat she should of screamed

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 9-12-2012 14:50  
The only thing I didn't understand was why Auggie left Annie alone in the hospital when Lena was there.  
He's blind he knew he needed help from someone who could see hence why he left the hospital to see Joan so that he could stop her. . He wouldn't be able to stop her without somebody help and joan was best person he could trust.

3x08 Glass Spider

Simon was quick in spotting the threat at the mall and Annie recognising Brewer from Jai assassination was great but killing himself before finding who he was working for was predictable, what a twist with Lena shooting them both

3x09 Suffragette City

Lena done a great job in framing Annie even surviving it would be hard to prove her innocence and Auggie walking in on Lena after she killed the guy who made the passport was interesting but killing Auggie would of raised to many questions

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

by then she knew that Simon knew she was a spy. And if she had screamed the other workers might have come to check on them.

Let's Dance

So 4 week break until the next episode but you just knew she be difficult to catch but i suppose that's a good ending

3x10 Let's Dance

It's a good job Annie could play the piano when asking for lessons and using Simon's sister as a decoy was clever but waiting for Lena to draw her gun before shooting was self defence

Rock 'n' Roll Suicide

What a great returning episode but Annie get captured twice and that was one hell of a rescue by Elay   .

I loved these 2 episodes. Trust Annie to give away her passport to Simons sister. And the plane not leaving was kind of obvious, but I liked the rescue and the fact that Elay was the one doing it. I wonder if Auggie will say the things he wanted to say to make her come back.
But I'm not so sure if I'm excited to see next weeks episode cause I finally figured out why this show is so special.
They actually succeeded to give Annie the worst possible job to be likeble in, a job in which you have to lie to people and use people. And still they managed to make everyone love her and let her do the right things. I just hope next episode isn't going to mess that up. I hope not, I think it won't cause they'll figure something out to make her do what they want without having to betray him.

Wishful Beginnings

Elay having a plan for Annie was an interesting revelation but Annie really trust him and you can see he doesn't like to hurt her but his boss wanted to Annie is a good storyline .

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I like them together. I feel sorry for Auggie though, looks like he is too late.
I like it that Eyal didn't betray Annie for his boss and I guess we'll be seeing more of him this season.
And sharing the info is going to have some concequences. I can't wait for the next episode.
This show stays interesting.

3x11 Rock 'n' Roll Suicide

Annie altering her passport to save Zarya was nice but risky as that was her only means to leave the country and Eyal coming to her rescue was impressive

3x12 Wishful Beginnings

Annie getting mugged in the bank vault was a little crazy and the fact it took them so long to get back to let her out was ridiculous

3x13 Man in the Middle

The failed drone attack on Khalid was terrible because it put Megan's life in danger but her saving Annie made a nice change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-10-2012 21:12 ]

3x14 Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)

Keeping Megan safe didn't last long and Eyal being responsible for the failed drone attack that put Megan's life in danger was a surprise and looks like Megan also played Annie

Thread