Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 15: What's The Frequency, Kenneth?

I thought this was a great episode, I have to say my favourite scene was the very first meeting Annie had with Kenneth but all their other scenes together were just as great, I'm not following the Jai storyline that well but I get the feeling a game changing moment is not far away, I loved James Bond reference that was made in this episode, I liked the Kenneth Martin character mainly because of the fact he was played by Tony Curran from Ultimate Force, I would say the only bad thing about this episode was the fact Auggie & Parker broke up, I have one last thing to say and that is I liked the fact we got a bit more of Annie & Danielle together.

Episode 16: Letter Never Sent

This was a fantastic episode, I loved how this episode started with Auggie in his classic sports car talking with Annie and Jai taking a lie-detecor test, I laughed at the comment Danielle made about her husband's cheating confession, the scene when Arthur said “you could say I'm vulnerable” peeked my attention as to what the Lynx operation was, I thought the storyline of Danielle being mistaken for a Spy and Annie having to save the day and kill for the first time was amazing to watch unfold, my favourite scene was of Auggie giving Jai some advice in the elevator, I was surprised by the path Jai took in front of the inquest, I loved the fact Auggie gave Annie his car and then left for Africa.

Covert Affairs Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres July 10, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Hang on to Yourself

Wow what a start with Jai's car exploding and to think the umbrella saved Annie's life and Annie being transferred to work with Lena Smith should make for an interesting change and that was a close call with the sand storm

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Seriously i think Jai fake his death he knows someone was after him

Sound And Vision

Well Auggie and Annie doing a mission together was interesting but putting Auggie in the field certainly put Annie at a disadvantage. . I was impressed they found the programmer so quickly after giving them the slip.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

well, he saved her life too, so not really a disadvantage.
I actually loved this episode and I can't wait to see next weeks.
Annie did know how to get to the core off things with Auggie not reading her in.
But I really felt sorry for her. I hope she has more luck with the next guy.

3x02 Sound And Vision

Auggie was impressive in the lift but you just knew when Annie had to choose between the package and Auggie she would pick to save him and him saving her a second time from the car great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I loved Annie's trick in the elevator to inform Auggie of his location
I think those 2 make a great team in the field and I hope that Auggie will get the chance to once again be a field agent.

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

Taking a blind guy as her back up was very risky

The Last Thing You Should Do

Well Auggie getting taken hostage with his girlfriend was great way for him tell him but nice rescue with that jump .

3x03 The Last Thing You Should Do

What bad luck for the pirates to pick a boat with Auggie on and having to tell Parker who he works for I thought would have consequence, eventually letting Annie take control was great and the rooftop jump was incredible

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

If you saw her face when he gave her the ring at the end of the episode, you know it won't last.
She is still questioning him and it's only going to get worse I'm sure.
But Annie being the boss was great.

Speed Of Life

Well you were right poor Auggie did she only say yes out guilt ?

Well going back DPT should be nice but i have feeling that mission is quite over yet

3x04 Speed Of Life

I'm impressed how quick they organised Annie's apartment and I thought loosing the tail without Simon realising was great until they realised the tail might of been Simon's test and it didn't take Parker long to change her mind about Auggie

This Is Not America

Well Annie back DPP and first mission has her reunited with an old friend but finding out he was assess her was a nice surprise.

3x05 This Is Not America

Annie going to see Isaac alone was risky considering they know very little about him but if the guy they chased hadn't got hit by the van I think he would of shot Annie before Eyal could shoot him

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I doubt that since Eyal was ready when the van hit the guy, but we'll never know for sure. Can't wait till the next episode based on the sneak peak. I love this season so far.

Hello Stranger

Annie took one hell of risk turning that asset and i can't believe it paid off and Auggie trying to show what it's like to be blind to that therapist was interesting tactic but you almost thought she let him off but she call him out on it .

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I wonder why they brought Annie back to the DPD only so she asks to transfer again.
And I'm curious where she will end up now. Maybe in the division that Auggie and Jay once led?
Love that her risk payed off, but it was one hell of a risk and it was a great pitch.

Thread