Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I agree, that would make a very interesting episode, but I'm not looking forward to the episodes that come behind that.
I think it went downhill with Chuck after his friends and family found out and they would only worry more.

Reply 33#33 kellemanske's post

I suppose your right but she has to eventually find out otherwise it's going to bugs us.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It was nice to see Joan can handle herself and Annie being able to say goodbye to Ben on her terms was great

Sad Professor

Annie finding out her language professor was CIA spy was a surprise but Annie sister is getting more curious and she has tough decision to make.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Danielle is not going to give up easily but watching her try to follow Annie was amusing and Mark's wife on the boat was impressive

World Leader Pretend

Great summer finale with Annie having tell her sister she works for the CIA and her reaction was normal she has to worry about her kids. What a way Annie to tell her after being almost poisoned.

This show took a while to grow on me becuase in the start of her half ass fighting skills. they could at least let her finish combat skills.

Anyone got the return date for this in the Autumn? Just says "Returns this Fall" on the USA website.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

It's sad that the Chinese scientist, Shen Yue was betrayed by his so called friend but Annie had no choice in telling Danielle and it looks like that will change their relationship  forever

Renewed For A 3rd Season

Another good news

2x11 The Wake-Up Bomb

What a coincidence that the chef Annie meet the night before is her next assignment and how tragic that the chef's brother was trying to kill him but him being able to save Annie from his brother was great

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yes she can't take a break but having him rescue her was a surprise

Uberlin

Well look like Annie was put in a difficult situation trying to help Arthur and having her boss to ask to keep an eye on Arthur.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I liked the way they took out the porsche with the cops motorcycle and it's nice to see Auggie having some fun

A Girl Like You

Well Annie really knack for getting into trouble with that agent but i loved how she used an honeytrap to cuff to the bed .

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Auggie asking Joan for help was interesting and the honey trap was amusing but almost cost him his life

Horse to Water

Well turning sister on sister made it personal for Annie

Reply 49#49 bala's post

but she did the right thing telling her the truth and finding out her family lied to her was sad, but still not betraying them is admirable.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Another close call for Annie especially when Bebe tried to shoot her and it was a good job she was honest to Grace or she may have been trying to dodge another bullet

Thread