Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Annie using the Hong Kong police to track down Oliver was quick thinking but risky and Annie was lucky she was able to give Auggie the heads up about the imminent attack, Joan and Arthur were lucky after Henry put a hit on them

4x16 Trome le Monde

I cant believe Henry escaped with two tactical teams after him but that must of been frustrating for Auggie having to rely on someone else and Braithwaite taking the cowards way out was predictable, I was starting to think Annie wouldn't pull the trigger but what a great end to the season

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well henry compare himself to Scorpion Fable was amusing but Annie shooting him was well deserved but i thought she wanted to bring him to justice ?.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Killing him I think was the only way to get justice for him as he was a cold blooded killer and with his friends in high places he would of escaped sooner or later

Covert Affairs Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres June 24, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Shady Lanes

Well Joan not getting promotion was predictable but it look like Annie is suffering from medical condition which could put her life in danger

False Skorpion

Annie going solo and getting beaten to suspect was predictable but planting a cell phone on his Jeep was smart and we finally find out Annie has a heart condition which came as a surprise .

Unseen Power of the Picket Fence

Annie getting the information from dying man was impressive but all she got was a code name . I can't wait to find out who the postman is

Silence Kit

It's a good thing she had a gun handy otherwise she would been dead at we finally find out how she found out about her heart condition

Elevate Me Later

Auggie getting retouch with his old girlfriend so she could help them hack into the banking system was straightforward but Annie using Auggie as a distraction to get her hack key was underhanded and made auggie mad because he always choose her over the mission but she choose the mission over him but annie trying make it better was good attempt but has made Auggie situation more complicated so now Auggie is two timing two women

Embassy Row

Annie trying again almost got herself killed but being rescued by him again is becoming an habit

5x07 Brink of the Clouds

Look like Annie secret is going come out

5x08 Grounded

Annie taking mission when she suppose to be at a desk was never going to work but look like she put her trust in wrong person

5x09 Spit on a Stranger

Annie pull a gun on him was predictable but trusting he was getting set up will be difficult to prove

5x10 Sensitive Euro Man

What a great mid season finale Annie proved his innocence and we found out who was really behind the bombing and i can't wait to see how series ends.

5x11 Trigger Cut

Nice returning episode Ari killing Annie suspect was bad timing

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Eyal right?
Anyway, bad timing for the shot as he might have talked. The switch of the bags was predictable but looks like this is going to run for the rest of the season. Hopefully not longer.
Next episode looks good from the preview.

5x12 Starlings of the Slipstream

I hate that the spoiler was in hashtag at start of the episode what a way ruin cliffhanger  .

Seriously it took 2 men to kidnap a blind man

5x13 She Believes

Annie kidnap him was impressive but letting him know Auggie is important suggest he will him to get to Annie

5x01 Shady Lane

Annie having a panic attack while following a suspect was surprising and Calder getting the promotion over Joan was bound to upset her after all the years service and the way the suicide bomb was delivered was incredible

Thread