Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I agree about the season not being great. I actually am putting off watching the episodes because I don't want to be disappointed.

Crackity Jones

Well not another great episode but at least we got to see Auggie past before he was blind and the love of his love but what was most interesting was her telling Annie the reason why she faked her death really showed she wasn't a bad person just trying to protect Auggie but the fact she convinced Annie to break up with Auggie was surprise because Annie usually does whatever she want so for her to follow her advice was certainly out of character.

4x07 Crackity Jones

Sabino's face when he rang his boss was priceless as he thought Helen was a fake MI6 agent and his boss didn't know and learning about Auggie past through Helen's eye's was interesting especially why she faked her own death

4x08 I've Been Waiting For You

That was a close call for Annie with the prison transfer but Calder becoming a pain in everyone's ass is getting frustrating

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well he really take a grudge too far i mean so what he left out of the loop but he got a promotion why does he care what Annie does since Joan transfer but to go after Auggie should be interesting.

4x09 Hang Wire

Annie going to Copenhagen to stop Teo from killing Henry was a colossal mistake as framing Teo cost six lives in that helicopter plus Teo himself which will put Arthur on a war path

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well she really had no choice she thought she was doing right thing

4x10 Levitate Me

The way Annie managed to get out of town by stealing the handbag and then clothes was impressive and it was obvious the shooting was to frame Annie but Calder coming through with faking Annie's death was great

4x11 Dead

Trust Sana to spoil Annie's first deep cover operation and what a close call stopping him from sending the text

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say this was much better episode than i expected it was great to see Annie on her own without any help from CIA and auggie i just hope it remains like that we might better second half of the season.

Something Against You

Well Annie almost getting caught by police was a close call but her escape was rather ridiculous considered they would place surrounded.

4x12 Something Against You

Annie ordering drinks to find out what room he was in was clever and using the reset button on the safe was impressive but what a shame Henry found out he was dead before the money was transferred

4x13 No. 13 Baby

It didn't take Helen long to find out Annie was still alive and I wouldn't of been surprise me if she tried to use that information to her advantage but Henry killing her after she covered for Annie was a shock

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Nothing surprises me about henry.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It's the way he killed her because he could of so easily been seen from passengers on the buses

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well i think he's become a little too confident about his power and ability

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I hope he's stopped by the end of the season and if that means he has to die I'll be happy

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he's the big bad it wouldn't be easy killed because he's has more experience at this game than Annie and her team.

4x14 River Euphrates

It was so obvious the van was going to jump the train tracks but finding at the kids game was impressive and giving her three days to bring Henry down should make the rest of the season great

4x15 There Goes My Gun

Well going to Hong kong for a mission to capture henry was a bust but Joan and her husband having a hitman after them was a close call

Thread