Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"Covert Affairs" centers on a young CIA trainee, Annie Walker (Piper Perabo), mysteriously summoned to headquarters for duty as field operative. While Annie believes she's been promoted for her exceptional linguistic skills, there may be something or someone from her past that her CIA bosses are really after. Christopher Gorham plays Auggie Anderson, a CIA military intelligence agent who was blinded while on assignment and is Annie's guide in this world of bureaucracy, excitement and intrigue.
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/covertaffairs/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:31 ]

1x01 Pilot

Annie Walker is removed from CIA training and thrust into the inner sanctum of the Agency for what appears to be their need of her exceptional linguistic skills, but there may be something or someone from her past that her CIA bosses are really after.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I love this show already

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

Me to i wonder how long it will be before Annie knows the truth about the guy from her holiday fling who also saved her life in the station

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I don't think it will be too long, but when she finds out she might cross over to the guy and help him with whatever he did that made the cia go after him...

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i think it was kind obvious that the guy from her past just happens to be someone and i think CIA knew how to use Assets to get what they want but now the question whether Annie will smart enough to be able to play both sides plus did anyone notice how difficult that car chase most show use an automatic car but this show used a manual car which was rather impressive and they say women can't drive stick. .

The wife thinking her husband is having affair -seriously if you wife is CIA analyst why is god named would you even consider cheating. it was great side-line story-line

Episode 2

Well another good episode team up experienced with MI5 guy who happens save her-she really develop some better fighting skills but a blind guy teach her to fighting is kind of amusing and who would of thought a radio transmission could be so dangerous.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Trust Annie to get the jobs nobody else wants, like debriefing the crazy "walk-ins" and then the MI5 guy who happens to save her then tries to kill her

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i figured they must be a reason why they introduce him

Well another good episode Annie taking the lead in a case but it was nice see actor from other shows guest star 90210 and miami medical

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Watching Diego with his hand on Annie's rear was funny and Annie donutting in the car was great

its not yet added to vip-tv isn't it?

Reply 12#12 rickman's post

unfortunately not

Episode 4

A simple drop turns into an international incident and Annie has Mossad agent who she doesn't know if she can trust but it made for interesting episode.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I hope it's not Auggie who is leaking information but at one point i thought it was Joan and did she get the right case in the end with the shop next door he had the chance to change it

can we request this to be added to the vip?

Reply 16#16 rickman's post

1x05 In the Light

Interesting episode when Annie is sent to enlist Christopher McAuley, a former CIA operative who may hold the key to finding Hasaan but with a lot of persuasion Annie convince him to help and another close run in with her holiday romance guy

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

It was a close call but does he know Jay?

Quote:
Originally posted by rickman at 8-11-2010 00:29  
can we request this to be added to the vip?
Has now been added

http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20100812/2224/

Thread