Thread
Printable Version

Covert Affairs Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well consider she was unhappy about being lied to i wasn't surprised she figured out a way

3x15 Quicksand

It looks like Megan can take her rightful place in the morgue but she learnt the hard way that she was in bed with the devil

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well yeah what a price for her to pay but the fact Annie said it was her choice suggested she has learnt to accept things in the spy business. I just hope she does start become less emotionally invested into people as a result of what has happend to her over the past 3 years.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I don't think she will. I think she's trying, but she will have more trouble with it.

Lady Stardust

Well what a season finale she didn't kill him but her plan was rather calculated but i am curious what was in file Jay father gave her that made her change her mind it must be something rather significant to make her want betray Joan ?

Reply 42#42 kellemanske's post

Yes she will have more trouble but she slowing losing her Naiveness which is good but i finding her less likeable than before ?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I'm still thinking that Jay is alive. I think she'll be working with him in a new taskforce.
If he's not, then she's probably going after his killer.
I know we were supposed to think it was Lena or Simon and I want to believe that, but somehow I think that would be too easy.
I still like her, I just don't like it that Danielle isn't in there as much making her less human.
Auggie though, saw that coming, but it was a nice ending.

3x16 Lady Stardust

Annie shooting Eyal with fake bullets was clever and being told exactly where Khalid was did seem like they wanted her to finish the job but telling him who was responsible for Megan's death was interesting and about time Auggie made a move on Annie

Covert Affairs Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres July 16, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Vamos

Auggie and Annie going off book for secret mission caused so much problem but it does look Auggie is hiding Arthur secrets but i never expecting him to set down who will replace him and Joan is made fool unfortunately she pregnant with his baby leading one hell of a betrayal

4x01 Vamos

Annie and Auggie's so called secret mission wasn't much of a secret as Annie was followed on arrival and the others suspected where they had gone but Joan being pregnant and Arthur announcing his affair is going to make thing interesting

Dig For Fire

So it was all a cover Arthur making sure no one knew but the fact all of them figured it out at the end was amusing.

4x02 Dig For Fire

What a stroke of luck that they recognised Seth's voice but that was a close call for Annie after Joan cancelled her date with him

4x03 Into the White

You can understand them not having confidence in Joan running the operation when she had no idea Arthur was having an affair but getting the job with the help of the photos was impressive and Annie being the last one see Teo before he escaped was unfortunate but killing the guy with the bomb on him was great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Maybe it just me but this season is really pushing it , they made this series rather complicated and ridiculous to follow because unlike previous season we have no idea where this leading to. . This is becoming like one of those complex show like homeland or the Americans.

Rock A My Soul

Auggie getting promotion really didn't last long but his replacement was interesting choice . What a way to introduce him from previous episodes and Annie forced to actually co-operate with him now that he's her boss will lead to an interesting dynamic.

4x04 Rock A My Soul

Auggie asking after his promotion if there are any questions was interesting but then saying I hope you didn't raise your hand was amusing and they should of known the safe house wouldn't be safe from Henry

4x05 Here Comes Your Man

Calder killing Annie in the lift was a bizarre start but going back six weeks was interesting and no surprise Auggie is pissed at Calder

4x06 Space (I Believe In)

Taking Henry's car to access his GPS was clever but getting it back in the same place just in time was a little unbelievable

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well that's magic of TV but i am really not liking this season

Thread