Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am just so Happy they added this show to the site!  I can finally catch up on the epi's I've missed and I don't have to worry about where I'll be during the show in the work week.

THANK YOU VIP!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Shame about the divorce, but her dad is being a butt head.  Blah.

I liked the opening and I really enjoyed how Maura dated the doc and when he completely insulted her she just blew him off.  

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I think Janes Mother is going to take over the cafe at some point.  Take it away from Natzi Stan.  She'll make better food and have a job she really likes.

The bff thing was FUNNY!!!  Loved it.  They have great chemistry.  

**Angie Harmon just moved her family to my area.  Kinda neat.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I thought it was one of the best episodes so far.  Lots of emotion without all the character baggage.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Okay but the testing was 400 some years old saying the markers are their.  Kinda farrr fectched.  I liked the twist though.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I liked that they were tied up with guns to their heads and Isles says, "Rooke to bishops 4"  AHAH   They weren't going to stop their game for some Mob guy.  Daddy or not! hahah

I was glad to see Paddy isn't the horrible guy he's portrayed.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

I wasn't prepared for the prosecutor to be guilty.  What a great twist.  I liked that Janes partnet wouldn't give up his CI.  Whats the point in a confidential CI if it's NOT confidential!  Duhhh....

burning down the house

Maura is really mad!   Rizzoli is going to have a time getting her to forgive.  Yeah I think HOPE is the name of her biological mother.   What was Gabrial Dean doing there.  Following her or going after Patty.  Kinda a scummy thing to do.  Patty saved Maura's life.  He shot a bad guy and then he was shot.     Not right or fair.     Maybe he'll survive.

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

I couldn't agree more.  jane would want to do for him because she loved him and wanted him anyway she could have.

Sad episode....

Yay. That's awesome

Thread