Thread
Printable Version

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x05 Dance with the Devil

Maura's mother patching up Paddy after he killed Sean's wife and child was a shock and hiding the evidence it the exhaust was clever but if someone had tried to start the car it would of become obvious the exhaust was blocked

4x06 Somebody's Watching Me

Frankie and Frost being all over the pretty young cop was amusing and who would of thought Jane accidentally spilling hot coffee on a stranger would go viral but potentially jeopardizes her career was ridiculous

4x07 All For One

The high school teacher being killed in a hit and run was interesting as it turned out he was trading grades for sex so he got was he deserved but with three confessions made things awkward

Reply 19#19 bala's post

He was teaching mixed students but fevered the girl and there was a complain lodged about that

4x08 Cold As Ice

That was a gruesome murder after being punched by a hockey mother but at least her death revealed the truth about her nephew and Maura quickly learning that living with a teenager his hard work was amusing

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

What a tragedy at such a young age

4x09 No One Mourns the Wicked

The staged crime scene turning out to be a real crime scene in-front of a room full law enforcement officers was interesting but my first suspects were the doctors minders as they were keen to leave her with Jane and Maura but the doctor being the killer along with her minder / son was a surprise and Vince was lucky

4x10 Built for Speed

Maura and the bomb squad guy making eye's at each-other after wearing the dead guys hands was amusing and what a discovery that the parole officer was responsible

4x11 Judge, Jury and Executioner

Jane slipping up when she said how much her mother owed the IRS was amusing but Tommy paying the debt was nice

4x12 Partners In Crime

Now that's what I call an evil murder, trying to electrocute her first before drowning her in the hot tub but the other case being linked like strangers on a train style murder was interesting and how they got them to talk in the park was great

4x13 Tears of a Clown

What a shame the good Samaritan died saving the boy and I was surprised Frost was in this episode

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Well that's obvious as they could of done it without him

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I hope when they get to his final episode they give him a nice exit

4x14 Just Push Play

Natasha being killed by a jealous rival was tragic and Jane's Dad is a nasty piece of work for what he said to the guys

4x15 Food for Thought

Maura thinking her coffee maker was a bomb was amusing

4x16 You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone

Finding out the senator's daughter was booked on four flights after she was found murdered did make it look like she knew she was in danger and the video may not of saved her life but caught her killer and Cavanaugh swapping the computers before the Feds confiscated the wrong one's was amusing

Rizzoli & Isles Season 5 Promos

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-12-2014 04:50 ]

Rizzoli & Isles Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres June 17, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-18-2014 04:55 ]

Thread